Review Aiden Ross Golf Glove Review

Molten

Man Down
Reaction score
Handicap
The golf glove might be the final frontier in golf fashion, and it is getting plenty of attention recently. However, outside of a few professional golfers that regularly don colorful gloves, the overwhelming majority of gloves on tour and at local courses are still basic; either solid white or black. Just because the glove has been historically utilitarian and bland doesn’t mean they have to stay that way and Aiden Ross Golf has some options that might just ease you into the fashionable glove market.

Continue reading...

im kind of partial to the designs on the thumb, i think their neat but sometimes i think when things like this happen their trying to possibly distract you from the real thing, meaning is the glove good or not? or am i buying a novelty item?

I like the designs. But, the next glove I buy will probably be the Claw Daddy.

these are pretty cool. I just don't see dropping the coin for a fashion statement glove.

Great review! I was waiting to hear more about these from you!

these are pretty cool. I just don't see dropping the coin for a fashion statement glove.
With the buy 2 get one free sale I used last week, the cost came down to $17 per. I agree at full cost but 17 a glove isn’t half bad in my eyes.

im kind of partial to the designs on the thumb, i think their neat but sometimes i think when things like this happen their trying to possibly distract you from the real thing, meaning is the glove good or not? or am i buying a novelty item?
I still don’t think they are the BEST glove I’ve ever used but I think they are better than many from some big names.

Two things I didn’t add in the review because I didn’t have the info at the time: (1) some bright colors bleed a little when it’s humid and sweaty. Nothing crazy but it happened with one. (2) they run a bit large to size IMO.

Looking forward to seeing mine.

Mine arrived today. I usually fit a M/L cadet, but that is not an option, so I went with M. It is a bit snug. It will work. I suspect the L would have been too big. I truly wish the company offered the gloves in M/L. I agree with @Molten. The leather is a bit thicker than what you would find on the highest quality Titleist or the Cobra glove that I played most of last year. They are FUN, though.

BC08B332-9938-45EC-863E-6D1509EC7B59.jpegF8B3C146-FDBB-4F7F-B642-AB08E5BF6845.jpeg5EAAF62F-9003-4A2B-858D-C6815CC71C66.jpeg373B1C0D-B194-4124-AC6E-CFCF5980F70B.jpeg2B990FDB-54D9-4614-9C7F-6F75B898494B.jpeg

Mine arrived today. I usually fit a M/L cadet, but that is not an option, so I went with M. It is a bit snug. It will work. I suspect the L would have been too big. I truly wish the company offered the gloves in M/L. I agree with @Molten. The leather is a bit thicker than what you would find on the highest quality Titleist or the Cobra glove that I played most of last year. They are FUN, though.

View attachment 8950720View attachment 8950721View attachment 8950722View attachment 8950723View attachment 8950724
Snug but I bet it stretches a hair. Mine did (fit perfect the first wear)

Snug but I bet it stretches a hair. Mine did (fit perfect the first wear)

Agreed. I bet I get comments on the course. They really are cool.

Last edited:
The glove stretched out and fits fine. Good call on sizing, @Molten!

I'll take a win anyway I can get it. What designs did you go with again?

I took photos and posted them a couple posts above.

Just picked up one of these with their 15% off coupon. Excited to put it through the paces and see how it holds up!

Just picked up one of these with their 15% off coupon. Excited to put it through the paces and see how it holds up!
I wore mine walking my round today. Very little breeze, 90+ degrees, high humidity. My FJ glove lasted 6 holes before I needed to change. The Aiden Ross went the remaining 12 and could have kept going. The slightly thicker leather has impressed me in the summer. I admit it’s counterintuitive from what I expected

I wore mine walking my round today. Very little breeze, 90+ degrees, high humidity. My FJ glove lasted 6 holes before I needed to change. The Aiden Ross went the remaining 12 and could have kept going. The slightly thicker leather has impressed me in the summer. I admit it’s counterintuitive from what I expected
That's awesome! The thicker leather you guys were talking about had me a little concerned but this is great to hear!

That's awesome! The thicker leather you guys were talking about had me a little concerned but this is great to hear!
It’s thicker compared to the common thinned premium gloves - several brands have leather this thick and it’s no work glove lol.

I am growing to like this glove more and more. I concur with @Molten, that the thicker leather is not a drawback. My glove has definitely stretched out, fits me well now and It seems that the thicker leather is going to make the glove very durable. I would recommend these to others for sure.

I am growing to like this glove more and more. I concur with @Molten, that the thicker leather is not a drawback. My glove has definitely stretched out, fits me well now and It seems that the thicker leather is going to make the glove very durable. I would recommend these to others for sure.
I was really hoping you would come to love them! I was nervous based on your initial statements but I was confident

This glove is holding up extremely well in some 90 plus degree temperatures. I am enamored.

This glove is holding up extremely well in some 90 plus degree temperatures. I am enamored.
Dang, I’m glad you are loving these things. I’ve continued them in my glove rotation and they will remain as long as possible.

It’s almost like I’m paying you to say nice things. Wait, there isn’t a bill in the mail, is there?!

Dang, I’m glad you are loving these things. I’ve continued them in my glove rotation and they will remain as long as possible.

It’s almost like I’m paying you to say nice things. Wait, there isn’t a bill in the mail, is there?!

If you put me into collections, our friendship is over. :D

Back