Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

Wow what a putt

LETSSS GOOOOO

I think the Par 5 decides it

This has been a fun last hour or so! What a putt!

Faldo is relentless on the protein shakes. I guess he doesn’t approve of what Bryson is doing

What a putt by Bryson

Wolfie with a nice birdie look

Hovland’s clothing choices are...questionable

Bryson missing fairways now

Wow, Wolff fighting back again

Wow Wolff with a dart. That missed putt onn14 is going to haunt him possibly

Wolff running out of holes....gotta pick up the pace

Faldo is relentless on the protein shakes. I guess he doesn’t approve of what Bryson is doing

Its hysterical. Here is a guy that said SQAIRZ shoes are the greatest ever because they thought outside the box, and can’t wrap his head around shaft change.

Its hysterical. Here is a guy that said SQAIRZ shoes are the greatest ever because they thought outside the box, and can’t wrap his head around shaft change.
LOL so true

Faldo is exactly the kind of guy I could see not liking what Bryson is doing haha

IMO Faldo doesn't know enough to criticize what Bryson is doing. He's not a nutritionist and no indication he's even asked one who is. On the graphite shafts, he hasn't asked Bryson why he's using the shafts he is using. Instead he's criticizing Bryson's use of graphite based solely on his one time experience trying them out years ago. If you sat Faldo and DeChambeau down together to discuss this, Bryson would run circles around Nick Faldo.

Jesus, an 8 iron that far. Think thats it now

Still can’t get over the 6 foot birdie Wolff missed on 14. Ouch!

Back