Tour Event 2020 Rocket Mortgage Classic

As much as I like Faldo, he does talk utter shite at times

IMO Faldo doesn't know enough to criticize what Bryson is doing. He's not a nutritionist and no indication he's even asked one who is. On the graphite shafts, he hasn't asked Bryson why he's using the shafts he is using. Instead he's criticizing Bryson's use of graphite based solely on his one time experience trying them out years ago. If you sat Faldo and DeChambeau down together to discuss this, Bryson would run circles around Nick Faldo.
The absolute story here. Add in club length (wedges specifically), since it's guaranteed none of these guys have ever tried OL wedges in a genuine manner. Reasonable since they're good on their own, but it's hard to discuss it knowledgeably without having ever really done it.

sounds like he missed a tight one on 16 as well?
About an inch off. Wolff has 2 he's missed by half an inch and Bryson's had 4 dead on but inches short. Seems like that balances out

8i 230 yds 😂😂

Bryson really does take forever to putt.

192 ball speed with a fairway hit is... impressive.

WOLFF!! What a shot.

Kind of wanted that to dink the pin hahaha
He needs that putt to fall now. Burning edges on the back 9 is killing him.

Faldo is relentless on the protein shakes. I guess he doesn’t approve of what Bryson is doing
He’s as bad as Chamblee was about Koepka when he was cutting weight and leaning out. And neither of them have/had the slightest idea what they’re talking about, just going for the hot take. Faldo probably thinks they should all be playing persimmons and laments the demise of the cleek, spoon and baffy.

Awfully aggressive drive from Bryson with how he's been going left off the tee and there's the OB area in play

Awfully aggressive drive from Bryson with how he's been going left off the tee and there's the OB area in play
he can't hear you.. busy planning out his next wedge shot :ROFLMAO:

Noooo way!! Ouch!!

Bryson should take the wedges out and just putt from 100 yds in

Wolfie with a cliff hanger over the edge of the cup. That hurts.

Omg Wolff! He’s be the runaway leader if he could buy a putt on the back nine

That wedge seemed to work fine for Bryson.

Man just another inch

Back