That is exciting. Two guys I have enjoyed playing with before. That leaves just you friend haha
Aww shucks....

Where you guys going?! I have a bachelor party this weekend, so probably out, but curious
Wherever the Shane takes us :ROFLMAO:

This is trip 1 of 2 I hope to pull off up there this summer before school is out, so next time I’d better get to see you!

actually, I don't enjoy the golf. Just the shenanigans.
Buuuuuuullllllshiiiitttttt you love the golf too, and the drinking. :ROFLMAO:

Wherever the Shane takes us :ROFLMAO:

This is trip 1 of 2 I hope to pull off up there this summer before school is out, so next time I’d better get to see you!

My advice would be to give me more than a few days heads up :)

I still think we should all meet in Branson.... but either way I would love to get some golf in with you. Just give me a little more heads up next time

My advice would be to give me more than a few days heads up :)

I still think we should all meet in Branson.... but either way I would love to get some golf in with you. Just give me a little more heads up next time
Hahaha, to be fair my friend, this trip to Branson was planned and approved by the doc late last night. Flying by the seat of my pants on this one, threw a Hail Mary and connected! Will definitely be more forethought into the next

Hahaha, to be fair my friend, this trip to Branson was planned and approved by the doc late last night. Flying by the seat of my pants on this one, threw a Hail Mary and connected! Will definitely be more forethought into the next

Love it! I’ll be up there this weekend. May even end up on the same course as you guys.

Have fun and we will definitely catch you at the next one

Love it! I’ll be up there this weekend. May even end up on the same course as you guys.

This one will be a whirlwind for me as I have to be back Thursday night since Amanda is on call this weekend, but dammit, I need a getaway and @sposey013168 will
Have to do ;)

And yes, we WILL make this happen this summer/fall.

Headed out today to play one of the more fun courses in the state in Broken Arrow, joining one of my former golfers for his tournament practice round, looking forward to the native grass and him kicking my ass. :ROFLMAO:

Headed out today to play one of the more fun courses in the state in Broken Arrow, joining one of my former golfers for his tournament practice round, looking forward to the native grass and him kicking my ass. :ROFLMAO:
Meeting up with or just talking to former players is always one of my favorite things to do as a coach. Hope you have a fun round!

Went to golf store and bought a used G400 SFT for my boy. 1st driver for him. He never ask me go golfing or goto range in past two years I’ve been trying to teach him.
Today he asked me when are we going to range and test out a club we bought yesterday. I said wow!! That was first. Very happy to hear he volunteered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to golf store and bought a used G400 SFT for my boy. 1st driver for him. He never ask me go golfing or goto range in past two years I’ve been trying to teach him.
Today he asked me when are we going to range and test out a club we bought yesterday. I said wow!! That was first. Very happy to hear he volunteered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thats awesome! Hope this is just the start!

After scheduling my first tee time of the year for this past Saturday, the wife sent me a text that they wanted to induce her.

Cancelled the tee time, and off we went the next morning to see what the doctor wanted to do.

The doctor broke her water at 11:30 am, got a delivery room at 12:15 pm, started pushing at 4:49 pm, and by 5:11 pm we had our little girl. Back home by 8:00 pm Sunday night.

Cecelia Anne Wells, 7lbs 2 oz.

20200705_100229.jpg
20200706_100032.jpg
Resized_20200706_102708_429607239839472.jpeg

After scheduling my first tee time of the year for this past Saturday, the wife sent me a text that they wanted to induce her.

Cancelled the tee time, and off we went the next morning to see what the doctor wanted to do.

The doctor broke her water at 11:30 am, got a delivery room at 12:15 pm, started pushing at 4:49 pm, and by 5:11 pm we had our little girl. Back home by 8:00 pm Sunday night.

View attachment 8952270
View attachment 8952271
View attachment 8952272
Congratulations! Glad to serve famy among and enjoying the newest addition!

View attachment 8952270
View attachment 8952271
View attachment 8952272
Congratulations to you and your now larger family! Hope everyone stays healthy and safe!

Just got back from the barbershop where I got my first real haircut since this whole ordeal started. I've shaved it myself a couple of times, but it just wasn't the same.

View attachment 8952270
View attachment 8952271
View attachment 8952272
Congratulations

Charity outing at Westfield Country Club is back on! It's my chance to play a really nice course!

Hope you're having a great day, @Kay-Dee

Pizza for dinner yesterday = pizza for lunch today :cool:

Back