Review CaddyDaddy Claw Glove Review

Nice review @Jman and 70 rounds is unreal! I have never used a better hot weather glove than this. The mesh back in my opinion is a game changer for gloves. Even in 103 heat it never was a soggy mess. Hard to beat this glove and they gave us a great THP discount to use well worth trying out.

These look and sound good. I may have to try one !

Ok....thought about it for about 10 minutes and then ordered one. Great deal with the THP coupon code...Thanks !

Just ordered mine. Great review Jman.

I got one and I have to admit I don't love it. It feels completely different than what I am used to and is a little thicker. I can see how it would be more durable but I don't think I am going to play it. I have a size M I would send to someone to try if they are interested.
I was about to pull the trigger but now I'm interested. What feels off other than thickness?

I was about to pull the trigger but now I'm interested. What feels off other than thickness?

I felt like all I could feel was seams in the glove. If you can wear a medium I will send it to you .

Tomorrow is a real test. 12pm tee time with 90s on the forecast sweaty hands.

Great review @Jman! I got 52 rounds (and a bunch of practice sessions) out of my first Caddy Daddy glove before the stitching at the tip of the thumb tore out - the rest of the glove was still in great condition and could have probably gone another 40-50 rounds if I had stitched up the tear. Best hot weather glove I've ever used - we golf in 100+ degree temps all summer long in the Arizona desert, leather gloves get soggy from all the sweat and then dry into a crispy, crusty mess . I ordered (and already received) a replacement and a spare, love this glove. Never had a glove that grips like this, and the mesh back and microfiber palm are soft and comfortable, don't get soggy feeling, and dry quickly after use. I don't give it any special treatment, just throw it back in my golf bag after the round/practice session.

I'm in. Gonna give this glove a try. THP coupon is a nice added bonus. Thanks CaddyDaddy & THP.

I felt like all I could feel was seams in the glove. If you can wear a medium I will send it to you .
Very kind but I think it would be too big based on what I know. Another member will be all over it I’m sure!

Performance and wear on this glove is second to none I have ever used before. If this glove were in the big box stores no other glove would be purchased.

If you haven’t tried just listen to all the positive reviews here and buy one to try. You will be very happy you did.

Great review @Jman! I got 52 rounds (and a bunch of practice sessions) out of my first Caddy Daddy glove before the stitching at the tip of the thumb tore out - the rest of the glove was still in great condition and could have probably gone another 40-50 rounds if I had stitched up the tear. Best hot weather glove I've ever used - we golf in 100+ degree temps all summer long in the Arizona desert, leather gloves get soggy from all the sweat and then dry into a crispy, crusty mess . I ordered (and already received) a replacement and a spare, love this glove. Never had a glove that grips like this, and the mesh back and microfiber palm are soft and comfortable, don't get soggy feeling, and dry quickly after use. I don't give it any special treatment, just throw it back in my golf bag after the round/practice session.
Appreciate you reading!

Yeah, I played in 112 heat index the last day or two with some stupidly heavy humidity and the thing just remains a tank, no sweating issues for me on the back of my hand where I usually work through leather quickly.

A durable cloth glove sounds pretty useful. Doesn't personally pass the looks threshold to personally give it a shot yet.

A durable cloth glove sounds pretty useful. Doesn't personally pass the looks threshold to personally give it a shot yet.
50-70 rounds with the same glove can make up for a lot of looks....

Nice review. I picked one up because of the discussion here. Stated using it for practice and in no time it became one of my playing gloves. Durable, grippy, comfortable. Hard to beat.

Nice review. I picked one up because of the discussion here. Stated using it for practice and in no time it became one of my playing gloves. Durable, grippy, comfortable. Hard to beat.
It’s super unassuming isn’t it? You look at it and have an, oh ok sure, moment and then you use it and sort of laugh based on how good it actually is.

Yeah. I honestly didn’t expect to like it as much as I do. I have even, gasp, left it on to chip and putt.
I leave mine on now too. We've been basically seeing the same sweltering conditions as Jman recently. 100+ indexes and I almost start sweating looking out the window it's so humid. Always took my leather gloves off to putt in those conditions so my hands could breathe and to change them out every few holes. With CDC there's no need. I'll often go from the range to the putting clock to the end of my round without needing to remove it. Such a good glove.

Weekend bump. Legitimately the most durable glove I have ever owned, and it’s not even remotely close.

One benefit of our gloves that hasn't really come up before...

The silicone coating on the palm will prolong the life of your grips so you won't need to replace nearly as much.
We've tested them with some of the oldest worn out grips we could find and our gloves still "stick" extremely well.

Just thought I'd mention as I'm as lazy as it gets with grips. I typically buy new clubs before I replace them:ROFLMAO:.

Last edited:
Just received mine in the mail. Wont get to use it until Friday. I've always used leather Titleist gloves so overall the glove has a different feeling to me.
First impressions...Glove is comfortable on the hand. The front does feel thicker than I'm used too. I didn't really feel the lines when I gripped a club.
The back mesh material is comfortable, but I'm used to the leather back so I'm curious to see how I feel about the interlocking pinky and whether it
slides around at all.

I'm excited to try this glove as I sweat thru a new glove quickly. My only concerns is the thicker feel and the interlocking pinky on the mesh back. Hopefully
I have the same experiences as everyone else.

As a sweater, I have been super impressed with mine. Fit is good, grip is great and they have held up for several rounds and now 6 different range/super speed sessions. A little discoloration on top of the pointer finger is all, and I think if I through it in the wash it would look good as new. If this glove lasts me most of the summer.... well the price is too good to pass up. Might pick up another 2 while the discount is still active.

Back