Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

Bubba already carded a 9, probably playing his way out of another tourney early.

Rahm losing to the law of averages on ridiculous greenside shots.

brooke looking like brooke.

Curious anyone ever played this course? pretty exclusive

well my picks are not doing too well at the moment

BK just rolled one into the first cut on the 18th.

The announcer said "we'll call that a fairway though"

Apparently @HipCheck put in a call. :ROFLMAO:

Brooks is getting beat up. They are being nice.

Come on morning featured groups, I wanna see birdies!

This course looks like it is eating all of their lunch today. I’d love to try my hand at this course (fat chance, I know)

That ridiculous up and down by Rahm may have deprived us of a Rahm smash :(

Rahm is taking the scenic route on all these holes.
Part of the featured group this morning, I appreciate that he doesn’t want to play boring down the middle golf.

Erm Brooks maybe needed another week off?

Man Brooks is a mess today, glad I didn’t get on that train.

OUCH BROOKS!!!!

Just tuned in. Man this is rough for Brooks as many have pointed out. Bummer that I grabbed him in fantasy golf :ROFLMAO:

The Koepka's are both getting to play somewhere else over the weekend. At least they get to come back and get beat up again next week.

Hovland is killing me, just a bit off on every approach and around the greens.

I'm interested in seeing how drastically they can make this course play different between this week & next. Lack of water or heavily water? :unsure:
They mentioned that they are using different tee boxes this week and trying to produce different landing locations for balls so all of the divots aren't in the same area across both weeks. There isn't much rain in the forecast right now but greens and rough was going to be the focus I believe.

Back