Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

Tweet Tweet Tweet 5th hole.

Jason Day turning it on, while Bubba Watson went into this week thinking this was a Stableford event scoring format.

Rahm... hahahahahaha.

How many more clubs will Rahm drop to the ground?

Rahm fore right! 😳 Might be time for a provisional?

Haha... Well, you got to go with what works right?? I thought there might be some rules violation I was not seeing.
I'd rather they banned putting from the rough before making fairway divots GUR :ROFLMAO:

I’m waiting, Rahm...
1594309594449.gif

Can't stand when players throw temper-tantrums. One of my playing partners does it a lot and I just look at him, shake my head and laugh - that really sets him off. That being said, I feel a little different about it if it's on the 18th hole on Sunday, you're playing for a boatload of money and you really miss a shot.

Just bought PGA Live - watching Brooks / Day / JT grouping this morning.
have considered this...do they have a way to watch this on TV (via Roku, etc)

Can't stand when players throw temper-tantrums. One of my playing partners does it a lot and I just look at him, shake my head and laugh - that really sets him off. That being said, I feel a little different about it if it's on the 18th hole on Sunday, you're playing for a boatload of money and you really miss a shot.
These millionaire babies should be thanking everything that is everything to be able to play golf and make money.

Absolutely zero excuse to throw tantrums on tour.
Just like your buddy throwing a fit - Someone I play with does that? I'm laughing at him openly and telling him to find another foursome.

I will let you know. I bought on Amazon - hoping to catch this on Amazon Prime app.

seems hovland has battled back vs. Rahm who imploded (not end of world) but agression got ahold of him ALA Players

I’ve got xfinity and I can watch on my tv through the NBC Sports Gold app

I’ve got xfinity and I can watch on my tv through the NBC Sports Gold app
Ah...that should work. I stream everything and I believe that app is on Roku. May have to look into this....thanks!

These millionaire babies should be thanking everything that is everything to be able to play golf and make money.

Absolutely zero excuse to throw tantrums on tour.
Just like your buddy throwing a fit - Someone I play with does that? I'm laughing at him openly and telling him to find another foursome.

Glad I'm not the only one that feels this way. I've booked rounds without inviting him multiple times and he knows it's because of his tantrums, but yet he still does it 🤷‍♂️. But I digress, back to the tournament!

I will let you know. I bought on Amazon - hoping to catch this on Amazon Prime app.
That's what I'm using on Apple TV. I just purchased the monthly subscription today. I figured I'd pay 10 bucks to watch this week and next week and then cancel or decide if I want to switch to the yearly option in the future.

Back