First Look: Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Driver, Fairway Wood & Hybrid

Yes I have. All 3 are great and within 5 yards of each other. Tour edge pro seems most fade biased to me.
Love it! Is it as deep faced as it looks? How would you describe the sound?

Love it! Is it as deep faced as it looks? How would you describe the sound?
Yes it is deep faced, usually the type of fw I gravitate towards. Sound is hard to describe, probably closest to sub zero Mavrick. It is a muted soft sound but not too muted. Trying one with hazrdus as that shaft just works for me. Sold the one with tensei to you. :eek:

Yes it is deep faced, usually the type of fw I gravitate towards. Sound is hard to describe, probably closest to sub zero Mavrick. It is a muted soft sound but not too muted. Trying one with hazrdus as that shaft just works for me. Sold the one with tensei to you. :eek:
HAHAHAHAHA!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! :censored:

:censored:

6CEDB424-9147-4181-BCEC-294FCCF0934C.jpegA7B24F6E-2B6A-4CCC-9FB0-28033E1E46CF.jpegAC981F39-8A86-44DA-9E19-73EA135F80E9.jpeg1A5D3751-C5BA-44BD-8BEF-7939CD5EBB64.jpeg

Big News from TEEm Tour Edge - The TEEm just placed orders for the Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Hybrid.

Mine will come in the 19* Loft and be paired with a HZRDUS Smoke Black. Interested to try to the shaft as I love the feel and launch of the Smoke Yellow, so wanted to see similar results in a hybrid type shaft. A lot of reading on the improvements compared to the "regular" Black version released previously.

Initial Thoughts -
The profile of the head is on the smaller side, but seems to match the profile of a similar hybrids including Callaway Apex and even older (the one in my bag) Adams Pro 12 hybrid. The shaft profile will produce a low launch low spin with a low spinning head. Not sure where that puts me on the combination, but like I said I wanted to try.

A few have commented on the club including @Jman and @Nate<80 indicating that the EXS 220 was a launcher and this should be seen in the pro version. The weights seem to be of interest with initial setup producing an anti left club. This is often my miss on hybrid that I currently using. so excited to see that and produce a fade as well as move weights to initiate a draw bias.

Current hybrid is about my 210/215 club so that is where I am at currently.

Stay tuned!

That’s awesome! The shape of the pro Hybo is SICK

That’s awesome! The shape of the pro Hybo is SICK

Should be a fun time, I know the TEEm members are really excited about this club, including me who needed an upgrade and had one in the cart before this.

Awesome @Gman79! Looking forward to feedback big dawg.

Big News from TEEm Tour Edge - The TEEm just placed orders for the Tour Edge Exotics EXS Pro Hybrid.

Mine will come in the 19* Loft and be paired with a HZRDUS Smoke Black. Interested to try to the shaft as I love the feel and launch of the Smoke Yellow, so wanted to see similar results in a hybrid type shaft. A lot of reading on the improvements compared to the "regular" Black version released previously.

Initial Thoughts -
The profile of the head is on the smaller side, but seems to match the profile of a similar hybrids including Callaway Apex and even older (the one in my bag) Adams Pro 12 hybrid. The shaft profile will produce a low launch low spin with a low spinning head. Not sure where that puts me on the combination, but like I said I wanted to try.

A few have commented on the club including @Jman and @Nate<80 indicating that the EXS 220 was a launcher and this should be seen in the pro version. The weights seem to be of interest with initial setup producing an anti left club. This is often my miss on hybrid that I currently using. so excited to see that and produce a fade as well as move weights to initiate a draw bias.

Current hybrid is about my 210/215 club so that is where I am at currently.

Stay tuned!

I went ahead and started a new hybrid thread for you guys to share your thoughts.

I went ahead and started a new hybrid thread for you guys to share your thoughts.

Sorry was trying to follow GG reccomendations, but could not find a hybrid thread.

Sorry was trying to follow GG reccomendations, but could not find a hybrid thread.

Absolutely. I figured with us sending them out to 4 people, it would be best to start one.

Well I’m hitting the 5w as long as any 3w I’ve played.

Finally reahafted the Pro 3w to try with a setup better fit to me, taking that to the course today and also should be accepting delivery of a Pro 5w that I’m going to do a full review on. Very very very eager to hit these next to the SIM Ti, two titanium faced beasts throwing down should be fun.

Has anyone tried the pro 13.5? I have always played a 13degree 3w buts the pro seems to be a low launcher

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am surprised that if only 1000 units to be sold, that after nearly 2 months there is still some left.
Bought one today from Rockbottom, just gotta wait for it to get here. Cant wait to try it

The prob hybrid is awesome! Easiest hybrid I have hit with the perfect head shape. A bit larger than an Adams 12pro which inspires confidence. Ball produces a rocket launcher fly pattern vs the high flying iron shot.

I went all the way. Bought Driver, 13.5 3W and 18 hybrid. All with tensei shaft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looking for some feedback on the 3 wood in addition to what is here in the thread already.

I had the 15 degree 3 wood in the bag today and hit it twice off the tee. It has such a beautiful, strong ball flight. It is as long as any three wood I have hit this year, including stronger lofted 3 woods in the 13.5 degree Mavrik Sub Zero and the 14 degree TaylorMade SIM Titanium Rocket. I love the compact looking head. This one may be in the bag for a while.

Pulled out the Pro 5w that I never totally meshed with last season and put it into the bag of my 3-bag on my boys HS team as he’s outgrown the heaven wood and needs a more piercing tee option, but I’m not ready to put him in a 3w yet.

He hits frozen ropes with this. Can hit it normal, and he can flight it down to the prettiest and most aggravating stinger I’ve seen him hit.

Not to mention, he flat out loves it.

My kids are getting an Exotics eduction!

Just hit the driver on the range for the first time and WOW - this thing hits bullets! Small dispersion, low ball flight, and I can only imagine about 30-40 yards of roll. Really need to get some numbers on this club as it's so much different from the high ball flight (and sometimes wild misses) of my F9. The F9 seems to be going further in the air at the moment, but boy would I like to see this thing at Bandon Dunes in the middle of summer...every drive might roll out to 300+!

Back