First Look: Retro Running Shoe from PUMA Golf

Hard no for me. They look like a cross between orthotic shoes and disco platforms.

If Puma wants to go retro, they should go FULL retro, back to their classic old school designs:

puma2.jpg

Hard no for me. They look like a cross between orthotic shoes and disco platforms.

If Puma wants to go retro, they should go FULL retro, back to their classic old school designs:

View attachment 8950600
192530-02-cover-min.jpg

Highly interested in these. I have the street version that was re-released last year in black. They are CRAZY comfortable. More of a fashion shoe that I don’t wear all the time but have worn them plenty. The golf version looks sleeker (not as bulky). This could be my next spikeless shoe!

View attachment 8950265View attachment 8950266
How is the sizing?
As someone who has had foot surgery and has dealt with painful neuromas in my feet, comfort and fit are most important to me. For those reasons, I would look at these shoes.

They had me with seam sealed
I love a lot of what Puma does.
This is not one of those times.

Lol but waterproof?

How is the sizing?

I’m pretty much a 10.5-11 in most shoes. The running version of these I have in an 11. So pretty true to size.

One word ... Jazzercise!

Stop giving @Jman ammunition on these!
Don’t need ammo when the majority think they’re just, well, not good.

All for those who’re in on the new orthotic trend though. Get some compression socks and you’re set.

Don’t need ammo when the majority think they’re just, well, not good.

All for those who’re in on the new orthotic trend though. Get some compression socks and you’re set.

ok but those compression socks with copper! Cooper makes everything better!:ROFLMAO:

the more i look at them, the more i like them...i'll stop looking at them

I wasn’t a fan at the beginning but the more I look at these, the more I want to see a pair come out in a full 80’s neon/pattern print color scheme. Just lean all in on the retro.

Ordered!

E7CFCC7A-657B-493C-B2C6-3B5B8F12A2F3.jpeg

I wasn’t a fan at the beginning but the more I look at these, the more I want to see a pair come out in a full 80’s neon/pattern print color scheme. Just lean all in on the retro.

Could not agree more.

I just realized I posted in the USA shoe thread!! :sneaky: bringing the pics to the appropriate thread. My bad!

A10CF3C2-5AF0-4A48-9EC5-FA2A76348070.jpeg584737D8-4D4F-4689-BEF3-DCE942A45E1C.jpeg8A54738F-FDAA-4DC2-AE23-9EF1E3B054CF.jpeg

Pic with them on at the course lol. Went to the range with them yesterday. A little narrow in the toe box but they opened up a bit as the range session went on. Light weight and comfortable.

9293656B-6962-46F9-9C05-036CEB63D5B3.jpeg

best shoe of the last 2 years.

Back