The PUMA Golf x Arnold Palmer Collection

I like some of the pieces, but would need to see them in person to see how they fit. I really like the slip on shoes.

I like the slip on too. I like the other stuff but not wowed by it.

edit: I may have found a new hat

a lot more miss than hit for me, which is disappointing

I really like the soft, easy on the eyes colors. Nice looking lineup.

The cardigans are 🔥

Need to see if BDC could fit into that pink cardigan.

I love how classic the line is. Really well done to bring Arnie's style into a new line.

For me, it's not really what I'd wear on the course, but I'd absolutely see myself in some of that product around the course for a meal or out on the town. Absolutely love that single pocket polo. Stone blue is a fantastic color.

Well that was $400 well spent. I skipped over the sweaters and boat shoes, but 3 shirts, a couple of pairs of shorts, and some hats ought to get me through the summer.

I always loved the colors of the Arnie umbrella. Would have liked a combo of the new design and the classic color palette. (y)
("Colorway." When did this become a word?):giggle:
Pretty pricey. You can shop designer brands that compete or exceed as far as materials. But they look well detailed.
Arnold Palmer was my first golf bag brand, so they got me very young. :cool:

I'm kinda bummed I went with the blue hat instead of the yellow. I like it, but I really like the yellow as well
I have a ton of Cobra/Puma hats in Blue - I really like that the Arnie ones offered unique colors/styles

That’s great. That pink polo is nice - still available?
Yessir, everything in that haul was from budget not a cpg drop ship I believe

also the pink is a woven full button down
Love this haul.
#InBudgetGolfWeTrust

Tried on the Cardi - Medium fit is absolutely PERFECT for me, probably the best fitting cardigan i have in my closet now, potentially worried about it shrinking in the wash though but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

and I can feel the alpaca @BigDill 💯

Tried on the Cardi - Medium fit is absolutely PERFECT for me, probably the best fitting cardigan i have in my closet now, potentially worried about it shrinking in the wash though but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

and I can feel the alpaca @BigDill 💯
Wash on cold with a bit of fabric softener and air dry. No shrinkage.

For fans of this line, stay tuned to tomorrow.

Come onnnnn AP themed Cloudspun

Back