Annie the female on top (giggity) of Dilly boy. We slowly introduced them to each other and it has worked out much quicker than we expected. They don’t like to go anywhere without each other...

Last edited:

I think you are best avoiding Cooper if you have ice cream.

Dogs are full of energy today. They've been fighting over their toys all morning. I think the little one is luck to not have been eaten yet.

3049bdcc-3cde-4296-a150-590ffe32455e.gif

Had a little scare today as the wife was out with the pups walking. Someone left a fishing lure and some line on the walking path and the dog kicked it up when she stepped on it. It got coauthor up on her thigh and tummy somehow. Emergency trip to the vet and she was able to remove it. Should be okay and she is resting now.
4358CC15-39E3-4892-A798-C48A459B5AC3.jpeg

Had a little scare today as the wife was out with the pups walking. Someone left a fishing lure and some line on the walking path and the dog kicked it up when she stepped on it. It got coauthor up on her thigh and tummy somehow. Emergency trip to the vet and she was able to remove it. Should be okay and she is resting now.
View attachment 8954201

glad she’s okay.

Poor puppy. Must of been a shock to see it. Glad she's ok. ;)

Finally got her to sit still so I could get a picture uploaded to have a driver cover made

B8AFFFA8-7005-4BCA-B748-8A32A99732F1.jpeg

No idea what’s going on in his head, but he’s freaking out man!
03F91B22-21F4-4FDC-8F34-ED5C176DE03C.jpeg36B65E32-04A6-4FCB-8973-2ADE2EA4B53E.jpeg29EC5246-825D-4AAE-831A-BAFFFE0262A7.jpeg

Beautiful morning at the park just up the street from our house. They mowed the grass yesterday, made for a nice walk for Cisco and the pigeons enjoyed the short grass too.

7 22 20 Cisco at the park.jpg

Our almost 8 year old lab has not been interested in his food the last few days, which is very unusual. I’ve still been able to convince him to eat at least once a day, but worried about the news we get from the vet on Saturday.

Well we're fearing the worst when we get back from my brother's wedding this weekend. Our 11 year old Golden Retriever has been having issues with accidents (both kinds) in the house, is drinking a ton of water, peeing a ton outside, waking us up 2-3 times a night to go out and then tries doing her business and nothing happens. She's had some pretty big tumors for quite awhile that we knew were cancerous and with everything going on we're not super excited for the vet visit Tuesday morning.

2 hours and a few hundred dollars later Wyoming’s bloodwork doesn’t show any emergencies, but he has a fever so we got some antibiotics and anti inflammatories. Hopefully this puts him back to normal in a couple days.

No progress for Wyoming. Took him in for X-rays and the results were worst case scenario. The timeline was in days. Going to take him on lots of walks and car rides and find a pond to swim in.

tried switching dog food today ... learned that dogs do not like variety.... no dice on the new food back to the normal

tried switching dog food today ... learned that dogs do not like variety.... no dice on the new food back to the normal
Try blending it together about 70/30 mix of old to new and as he/she gets used to it start mixing the blend so it goes to more of the new food. I have done it in the past with no issues.

Back