Tour Event Contest: 2020 The Memorial Tournament Sponsored by Golf Pride

Wish there was a bit of wiggle room, but that's a penalty.

Since the outcome is not in doubt, penalty or not, they should assess him the penalty just to keep everyone honest.
I think that's fair.

This whole interaction right here....oooofff.

And Nicklaus talks about the pitch on #16 during their talk....oh the irony....hahaha

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jack said the shot was spectacular (which it was), but has he seen the video?

Amanda breaking the news!!!

Amanda breaking the news!!!
Boom....here we go....but Rahm knows he still wins and still made the shot. Classy response.

haha brutal to get the news like that

I think the story here is Bones caddying Fitzpatrick to a 3rd place finish.

That was odd for sure. Also complete lack of social distancing 😂

Everyone handing out handshakes. You get one! You get one!

Reasonably good response from him, not cool to ambush him in the interview. Not cool.
Agreed. Amanda is not a rules official, let Slugger discuss it with him.

No it isnt

The non golfing world (And a lot of the golfing world) was wtfing over Lexi/DJ debacles and will do the same here. I don’t blame them. It reinforces the perception that golf is full of anal uptight buzzkills.

Reasonably good response from him, not cool to ambush him in the interview. Not cool.
I agree. Not her place and thats awkward.

Good response by Rahm. They should not have laid that on him in an interview. In my opinion. They probably should not have done the interview until he was aware honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought that as kinda ridiculous as well.

Good response by Rahm. They should not have laid that on him in an interview. In my opinion. They probably should not have done the interview until he was aware honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This.

The non golfing world (And a lot of the golfing world) was wtfing over Lexi/DJ debacles and will do the same here. I don’t blame them. It reinforces the perception that golf is full of anal uptight buzzkills.
Golfers and golf fans don’t care about what the non golf world thinks. Nor should they

They awarded him the penalty!

Confirmed he got penalized for it.

Back