New Miura and Jack Nicklaus Irons?

I don’t have any place to display them. Play them? Yeah, right!

Just the MB 101 with different stamping?

Nice looking clubs!

clean look well outside my profile.

im boarder line wanting 6-pw, this is a blade i want to try. love the looks.

They look stunning, but I they have "A sweet spot the size of Rhode Island."

Simple and beautiful - I'd probably go with 7-pw if I ever entertained those!

Pre order is up. Starting price is 2750 and you will get them sometime next year.

You know what hurts golf more than a few guys on the PGA Tour driving the ball 350 yards? $2,500 iron sets.

I am less and less impressed by Jack Nicklaus everyday.

You know what hurts golf more than a few guys on the PGA Tour driving the ball 350 yards? $2,500 iron sets.

I am less and less impressed by Jack Nicklaus everyday.

I'd bet it's 8am Golf, the parent company, not Jack. Since they own Miura and Nicklaus companies, why not? They're in business to make money.

Same thing with True Spec, Golf.com, Club Conex and Golf Logix. All under the 8am umbrella. This is why Miura news is always broke by Jonathan Wall.

I'd bet it's 8am Golf, the parent company, not Jack. Since they own Miura and Nicklaus companies, why not? They're in business to make money.

Same thing with True Spec, Golf.com, Club Conex and Golf Logix. All under the 8am umbrella. This is why Miura news is always broke by Jonathan Wall.
Neat. I don't begrudge somebody making money. I begrudge Jack Nicklaus and his two faces approach to the modern game of golf.

Just came across these and dupe posted a thread (deleted).

These look amazing!

I put down a deposit on these, Jack is one of my favourite golfer, whilst not mcgregors and a commemorative set this ticked a few boxes for me being Miuras, i wont play them as im a chopper , ill look at them with a scotch or a beer..

Sold out!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Back