SeeMore Putters: The Past, Present and Future

Great interview. Awesome to see the company evolving. Long time and always will be a fan.

Good read, thanks for posting James! I still use my mFGP2 on my backyard practice green to check my alignment. I’ve gone away from milled and more towards inserts these days, or I’d probably throw it back in the bag.

Good read, thanks for posting James! I still use my mFGP2 on my backyard practice green to check my alignment. I’ve gone away from milled and more towards inserts these days, or I’d probably throw it back in the bag.
That was one of the putters that got me hooked

This was a good read James. I do have a question for the fine SeeMore folks, though. I've owned 6 or 7 SeeMore's over the years, and am getting ready for another. What's the difference between the normal FGP's and the ones labeled 2020?

Great interview and pleased to see that the options in LH mirror pretty much everything available as the other side.

I've never rolled one, but will have to head over and lurk around the Seemore site to see if anything piques my interest.

Great interview and pleased to see that the options in LH mirror pretty much everything available as the other side.

I've never rolled one, but will have to head over and lurk around the Seemore site to see if anything piques my interest.

Next time you are in your favorite golf store - check us out and give the putter a try.

If you answer mine (see three posts above yours) I’ll answer yours.

Any body know what FGP stands for?
I had to search for it, but know now.

This was a good read James. I do have a question for the fine SeeMore folks, though. I've owned 6 or 7 SeeMore's over the years, and am getting ready for another. What's the difference between the normal FGP's and the ones labeled 2020?

mFGP20 is a 100% milled stainless steel head with the weight block tucked under the shaft and hidden from address. Original FGP is cast putter head with a remilled face and weight black is waterfalled off the back behind shaft and seen at address. FGP20 is a cast putter head with a remilled face with weight block tucked under the shaft and hidden from address.

@seemoreputters what is the benefit of a center shafted putter? I've tried one in the past that didn't work at all and one that did work for a time. I've since moved to a plumbers neck with good success.

@seemoreputters what is the benefit of a center shafted putter? I've tried one in the past that didn't work at all and one that did work for a time. I've since moved to a plumbers neck with good success.

Below is a great video to watch from the player's view. A center shafted putter allows you to take away many variables in a putting stroke. However, we do understand that golfer's like the look of offset putters and RST hosel (plumber neck) putters. We have many, many users that are very successful in putting with these models. They key to ALL of our shaft options is the RST (RifleScope Technology). This is something that is so easy and simple to use but SO effective in every putting stroke. Thanks for the question. Always happy to help. Give us a call at 615-435-8015 when you have a few minutes and ask for Brandon. Finally one of the best ways to get awesome information is ask any SeeMore user (SeeMorean) why he or she uses the putter. Thanks again!

Being a long time long neck putter type, SeeMore is probably the one most I'd be will to give a shot at my bag.....problem is trying to find one that suites my eye.

Thanks guys for the support. Appreciate your time and our door is always open. Send us a note when you want to stop by. (y)
We were visiting friends at Christmastime and I had to drive the toddler around to get him to sleep at 5 am. Drove by HQ but I doubt anyone would have been there!

Really enjoyed this one. The custom shop excites me. As someone who games a SeeMore and cant imagine that changing, its refreshing to see they are still thinking of different ways to find something "new" to their line.

Really enjoyed this one. The custom shop excites me. As someone who games a SeeMore and cant imagine that changing, its refreshing to see they are still thinking of different ways to find something "new" to their line.

Appreciate the support. Always looking to get better. Thanks again.

May be replacing the M6 SS black. If I do it will be with a M6 SS platinum. So love this putter. Really like the new face design too.

Back