I am rooting for him big time. He needs to just flat out separate himself!
I’m rooting for him too, would be good to see him win it. He’s struggling to hang in there, Thompson is fighting hard and Wolfie is starting to mount a charge. Could be an interesting finish.

Werenski in the drank

He’s going for broke and melting down at the same time.

I know he's better than me, but I would've clubbed up or played it safe. 9i from 197 was it? Sheesh.

Finau looking strong early

Oh gawd. 142 in and a wedge in your hand, you can’t leave yourself 40 ft short

Adam 'Out of Nowhere' Long gonna post a score and let the boys shoot at it.

Tommy Two Gloves makes the cut...Wow

What a terrible play by Wolff there. Gotta get it to the hole.

Oh Tony. Iron in hand at the par 5 and fan it. Need the birdie here

Tony not melting down, but not helping himself either. Can’t make that mistake with an iron in hand trying to win.

Tony not melting down, but not helping himself either. Can’t make that mistake with an iron in hand trying to win.

Huge bunker shot there to possibly save him and get Back to the top.

My fantasy team needs werenski to make a couple birdies down the stretch.

It’s almost painful to watch him on Sunday afternoons.

I really think his experience could pay off down the stretch, but I have no idea why I think that. 😂

It’s beginning to look a lot like...

It’s almost painful to watch. From the fairway on the par 5 and then the short putt. With 16 and 18 you can’t look away, but that was discouraging.

I really think his experience could pay off down the stretch, but I have no idea why I think that. 😂
A couple of janky shots for sure. I expected him to be more “together” with his coach on the bag.

Finau stuffs one on the tight pin. Needs this putt

A couple of janky shots for sure. I expected him to be more “together” with his coach on the bag.
That last shot is what I expected. Let’s see if he can roll it in.

Nice shot by Homa. Maybe less Twitter is working!

Long puts up the score -17 to match or beat.

Back