Review Sqairz Arrow Golf Shoe Review

I never thought of golf shoes as equipment before getting these. I always bought based on fit, color, style and price.

It’s super unique, but the company really thought of absolutely everything.

Pick up a pair of the 20/20 and love the feel. I may be in the minority, but I also like the look. The heel is a little high and firm and can cause a little rub after a round, but that happens with many shoes. Hoping it will soften with a few more round. Not as comfortable with my Eccos but close with better traction.
Very helpful. Appreciate that! (y)

I cleaned these bad boys up a bit today but they are on the sidelines until the heat breaks. I’m guessing these will be some of my go to shoe into the fall

I wore these shoes for a round today, but it was cart golf. I love the shoes when riding. The square toe really does help putting alignment. They are super stable. I just can’t walk 18 in them very easily.

I haven't noticed the toes a bunch for putting or swing alignment, but they do feel quite stable and are really comfortable.

I've now played well over 30 rounds with these shoes since I got them. Only one round did I go and wear another brand and immediately switched back to these the next day. I can't get over the fit and comfort, but more importantly the balance and stability they give me. I won't wear another brand of golf shoe. Seriously!

Are you kidding, shoes do not a golfer make. What next, put new tires on your golf cart?

Are you kidding, shoes do not a golfer make. What next, put new tires on your golf cart?
😐 I don’t think anyone said they do.

😐 I don’t think anyone said they do.

Haha. Correct. At the same time, the analogy works kind of. Rough balance or stability in the car or cart, first thing to look at would be the tires.

I found another thing to like about these shoes. With the square toe they are perfect for kicking back that gimmie putt you just gave your match play opponent. :LOL:

I think I was wearing out the black pair of Sqairz that I have! Just kidding. Since receiving them I will not wear another brand of golf shoe. The comfort of the wider toe and the added balance and stability they bring to my game are hard to match. So I just got two new pair, the new White with Navy and the Gray with Gray.

Unlike Tiger, I don't wear a lot of red so the White with Navy is better for me than the original White with Red. Unlike a lot of Navy that can be so dark as to be almost black, the "blue" in this shoe definitely comes through. The Gray with the Gray I see as an improvement over the Gray with Blue as I think they can be worn with more colors for those that like to look "stylish" on the course.

I think this brings to six the number of color options they have. It is always nice to have choices. I just really love these shoes and even that little bit of "non-conformity" that the square toe brings.

Gary (@Molten ). These shoes are intriguing. I happened to catch one of their ads that said your distance will increase. Now call me a skeptic, but I doubt a shoe change will lead to longer drives. Did you happen to notice any improvement from your swings. Better control on inclines, etc. due to better traction. Or just another white advertising lie. Still the shoe does look comfy.

Gary (@Molten ). These shoes are intriguing. I happened to catch one of their ads that said your distance will increase. Now call me a skeptic, but I doubt a shoe change will lead to longer drives. Did you happen to notice any improvement from your swings. Better control on inclines, etc. due to better traction. Or just another white advertising lie. Still the shoe does look comfy.
I don't buy any of that marketing on gaining distance unless they are using a sample size that includes people who are swinging out of their shoes in very poor gripping shoes compared to these. I didn't (and still haven't) see any distance gains that were noticeable. The stability and grip in these are fantastic - maybe among the best I've experienced - but distance claims are suspect to me.

These are still in my rotation and when the weather gets worse, these come out. They are heavy and stay on the bench when its nearly 100 degrees because I walk my rounds.

I'm an old amateur so I'm not one able to swing a golf club 110mph or consistently enough like the pros or top ams to see any noticeable, constant increase in distance. What I can say is that the traction is incredible! I've played in all sorts of conditions now and I cannot recall either of my feet slipping even once. I definitely feel they help with stability and balance and I seem to hit more shots flush during a round as a result. Apparently the distance claims come from some independent testing that has been done. I believe the distance comparison was to spikeless shoes as these, though having a few spikes, are as comfortable as spikeless to me, I don't feel/sense the spikes at all but the traction is far better than any spikeless shoe I've worn. I imagine with better traction someone capable of taking a big rip could get a few more mph and a few yards of increased distance.

Question for users: Do these shoes stretch out from normal wear? I have both size 9 and 9.5 in hand and still feel in between. If I knew the front would stretch to fit after a few rounds it would be a winner. Any thoughts from those having the shoes?

Question for users: Do these shoes stretch out from normal wear? I have both size 9 and 9.5 in hand and still feel in between. If I knew the front would stretch to fit after a few rounds it would be a winner. Any thoughts from those having the shoes?
I haven’t seen much stretching.

No stretching here either and I’ve worn the same pair for about 30 rounds. They feel the same as they did when they came out of the box. Too loose will lead to blisters.

I've seen a lot of skepticism about the added distance claims Sqairz makes in regard to these shoes. Well, the last couple of rounds I've experimented. Instead of using my typical, 73-year-old-body-friendly controlled swing, I decided to try to take advantage of the better traction that these shoes offer and swing "more aggressively". I didn't swing "out of my shoes", not that one could even do that with these shoes and the way they fit and are secured with the Sta-Put laces. I can't quantify any added distance with the driver as course and weather conditions vary on a day-to-day basis. What has definitely been noticeable are two things, absolutely no slippage of the feet despite swinging faster / more aggressively, and approach shots that have gone much longer than anticipated! - such to the extent that I've actually either clubbed down or choked down to take the added distance I am seeing into account. More of my approaches are missing the green long these days! I've seen this with anything from my 4H right on down through my wedges.

If you just put these shoes on instead of your FJs or Addidas or any other golf shoe you might wear, and swing as you always have, then, "No" you won't see any added distance. If you are someone who is already swinging at your max speed, you won't necessarily see anything added either. However, if you use the greater ground connectivity and traction to your advantage and swing a little faster than you normally do (still staying in control!) then you might just realize the claimed distance gains. I have.

I've seen a lot of skepticism about the added distance claims Sqairz makes in regard to these shoes. Well, the last couple of rounds I've experimented. Instead of using my typical, 73-year-old-body-friendly controlled swing, I decided to try to take advantage of the better traction that these shoes offer and swing "more aggressively". I didn't swing "out of my shoes", not that one could even do that with these shoes and the way they fit and are secured with the Sta-Put laces. I can't quantify any added distance with the driver as course and weather conditions vary on a day-to-day basis. What has definitely been noticeable are two things, absolutely no slippage of the feet despite swinging faster / more aggressively, and approach shots that have gone much longer than anticipated! - such to the extent that I've actually either clubbed down or choked down to take the added distance I am seeing into account. More of my approaches are missing the green long these days! I've seen this with anything from my 4H right on down through my wedges.

If you just put these shoes on instead of your FJs or Addidas or any other golf shoe you might wear, and swing as you always have, then, "No" you won't see any added distance. If you are someone who is already swinging at your max speed, you won't necessarily see anything added either. However, if you use the greater ground connectivity and traction to your advantage and swing a little faster than you normally do (still staying in control!) then you might just realize the claimed distance gains. I have.
That’s really cool that it’s helping you like that. Better ground connectivity will always be better for speed vs less!

These shoes taper down too fast over my big toe. Not enough vertical room. Also no arch support. Buyer pays shipping and $12.99 restocking fee. Shouldn't they be leather for $200.00? I feel ripped off. No return paperwork included. Got a recording when I called.

Took a flyer. I just ordered 20/20 Black And Red 8.5 (usually wear FJ 8.5 wide, so hopefully a good match with my wide Fred Flinstones). Bought them for comfort and stability from reviews, but at 70 I'd take any additional yards too!

Add another 30 percent or so in CDN dollars so not cheap, but no more than buying another pair of Ecco Biom Goretex here thatr are wide enough, but really not that comfortable walking. I prefer spikes anyway for replacement virtue and stability.

The new shoes still may fight for a place with my old stock and inexpensive Footjoy ContourFit ones (2 pairs) that aso far are the most comfy I've probably ever had. Others I speak with who I see (still) wearing them seem to agree with me.

Back