Tour Event Contest: 2020 PGA Championship Sponsored by Golf Pride

Amazing win by Morikawa, he stepped up and delivered in the clutch. Definitely one of the young guns we’ll be hearing a lot about in the future.

He's been over it for the last 20 minutes

On the other hand, I would have liked Paul Casey to have gotten the win.

They are showing the Koepka interview with Feherty on the Golf channel...opph

Ideal scenario: it went to a 7-man playoff so we got extra golf and drama, and Casey pulled out the win.

They really just can't let Collin have a little time to decompress before the trophy ceremony?

Great win for Morikawa.

Outside of Koepka, the guys near the top coming in all played well. Morikawa just went out there and took that trophy.

I did miss the fans. But that was a lot of fun. 16 would have been insane with fans.

OH NO COLLIN

What a tournament by Collin Morikawa. Only 23 and he has only missed one cut I believe.

Kid is going to be good for a long time.

The whole group of young players are great for golf.

The real question is how Brandel will rate Morikawa's drive on 16 against DJ's a few years back from Kapalua...

Hahaha oh boy

I just love Colin. Handles himself so well on and off the golf course. Really happy for him.i feel likes he’s a good kid

Ideal scenario: it went to a 7-man playoff so we got extra golf and drama, and Casey pulled out the win.
Extra golf would have been great. I was disappointed when Morikawa separated himself from the rest of the guys. I was wanting drama on 18.

I still say Bryson will maybe start winning when he realizes there’s a time to play hulk smash and a time not to play hulk smash. Sometimes finesse is better than brute strength, and it’s good to understand when to use each.

His gains (in size, strength, speed and distance) are impressive - now he needs to learn how to wield them intelligently.

(Just IMHO)

I'm so glad that DJ was able to slide into T2 so Casey had to split up the prize money and WR points.

Congrats to Colin. What a great win by this kid. That shot on 16 was amazing.

The real question is how Brandel will rate Morikawa's drive on 16 against DJ's a few years back from Kapalua...
With all the marbles on the line in a major, this beats that drive.

I was watching live for both, tho! ;)

My guy won, but it would have been nice to see Casey take this one. He played really good golf.

Great tournament, nothing like the majors!

Also, my first time guessing the winner on THP!

does this count as a DJ choke or does the winner tying for lowest round of the day negate that a bit?

So is Brooks suffering being the victim of karma?

Back