PODCAST Off Course: Episode 18: Jordan Spieth’s Game

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing some polarizing topics including Spieth’s game and food while playing. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 18 is here and Dan and Rob discuss the following topics.

The PGA Championship
Spieth’s Mental Madness
Food While Playing

Continue reading...

A few minutes in and we already got a Summer of George reference for Seinfeld fans.

I do enjoy a good Rham while playing.

Did @HipCheck just really say get a burger and toss the bun?
Now he can squirt his warm ketchup right on the meat and enjoy.

Fire the coach and get a dog at the turn. Two dogs and a Snickers if you’re not playing well. If there’s a group right behind us and they tell you they’ll throw a burger on, I will leave you!

Did @HipCheck just really say get a burger and toss the bun?
Now he can squirt his warm ketchup right on the meat and enjoy.
much be a keto thing.

The idea of dumping the bun is very foreign to me.

no bun is a no go..... almost like people eating pizza (your standard slice that is) with a fork.

eh....

Do they? I guess I'm just uncultured haha. Fold that slice in half is my preference :)

My preference as well. But yes, I have been outside the US a few times to a few different places, and never seen anyone eat pizza with their hands. I have never been to Italy though, so I have no idea how they do it there. .

My preference as well. But yes, I have been outside the US a few times to a few different places, and never seen anyone eat pizza with their hands. I have never been to Italy though, so I have no idea how they do it there. .
they use telekinesis.

interesting...…. I get using it for deep dish maybe?

my father in law comes from Sicily and he makes the best pizza. I do use a fork with that as it is a deep dish style? not sure if it's technically called that though. Soooo much cheese haha. completely from scratch old family recipe.

interesting...…. I get using it for deep dish maybe?

my father in law comes from Sicily and he makes the best pizza. I do use a fork with that as it is a deep dish style? not sure if it's technically called that though. Soooo much cheese haha. completely from scratch old family recipe.

Love pizza. It hates me, but I love it.

Tossing the bun sucks, but it is what it is. I wish we had In 'N out on the East Coast. WAY better than Five Guys, which has more sodium than a deer salt lick.

Low-Carb-In-N-Out-Double-Double-Protein-Style-Burger.jpg

Tossing the bun sucks, but it is what it is. I wish we had In 'N out on the East Coast. WAY better than Five Guys, which has more sodium than a deer salt lick.

View attachment 8957885

I mean you already lost all food credibility, but this just backed it up.
Good lord that take is terrible.

Jordan likeable? I think he comes across as a whiny jerk honestly.

View attachment 8957885
Who hurt you?!

Who hurt you?!

We're littered w/5 Guys here. So regarding In 'N Out, you always like the stuff you can't have. Like a hole-in-one. Oh wait. I've had one of those. :unsure:
I'll have to go with Albatross I guess. :cool:

We're littered w/5 Guys here. So regarding In 'N Out, you always like the stuff you can't have. Like a hole-in-one. Oh wait. I've had one of those. :unsure:
I'll have to go with Albatross I guess. :cool:
Ouch. I guess I earned that 😆 but regardless, the seed has been planted and I will attempt to convince my better half to go to Five Guys tonight. Plus they have coke freestyle machines! Followed by the usual post-Five Guys nap. On another note, my Central NJ buddy is coming into town for some golf next week and we will most definitely be having some pre-round pork roll, egg, and cheese bagel sandwiches!

great episode this week!

Definitely hot dog at the turn or maybe a protein/granola type bar. Not a fan of burger at the turn unless its an outing and I'm consuming large amounts of alcohol

Also @Canadan that take on the personal carts is ridiculous by your managment.

• Love
Reactions: JB
Back