Review Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic Iron Shafts

I'm fighting elbow tendinits in both arms and looking for graphite shafts for my irons to help fight it. Thanks for the review! As a high swing speed player these look like they could be a good option for me.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
The only other issue is. Man these are yellow... That would take some getting used too.

The only other issue is. Man these are yellow... That would take some getting used too.
Ha I was thinking the same but I have a yellow shaft in my 3 wood and have never noticed it once I get set to the ball.

It was for me at first and after about 3 swings you don’t even notice. I’m sure @Canadan can add more.

Without holding and addressing the ball with the shaft installed, I really like the unique design. I think I'd like them in hand as well and would love to give them a try someday.

It was for me at first and after about 3 swings you don’t even notice. I’m sure @Canadan can add more.

Yeah at least the bottom ~3rd is grey'ish. That could be enough.

I have been playing the 95 in regular even though I have been in stiff forever, great shafts and I will be trying the 110 in the next few weeks just to see if the numbers get better.

Yeah at least the bottom ~3rd is grey'ish. That could be enough.

Its possible. Looking forward to your thoughts when you get a chance to watch the video. Some good stuff in there.

Man, I get so focused on the club head and the ball that I never even thought to worry about that.

Maybe it's because I had a bright yellow shaft in the bag for the last couple years?

Its possible. Looking forward to your thoughts when you get a chance to watch the video. Some good stuff in there.

Watched it. I am even more interested...

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Man, I get so focused on the club head and the ball that I never even thought to worry about that.

Maybe it's because I had a bright yellow shaft in the bag for the last couple years?
This is me to a T. I see the color, but once setting up I don’t even notice it.

This is me to a T. I see the color, but once setting up I don’t even notice it.
Even if I did, I kind of love it.

Obviously a conversation starter... and for a company who promotes a solid fitting/commitment to get into their product, I think most would be eager to talk about them to anyone willing to listen haha

For those following we also have one of the new Mizuno wedges shafted up with this line. The entire combination is very good and we have a video coming up on that from the tech studio soon.

@Molten I don’t know what kind of mat you use in your sim, but I can say these feel great and offer some joint relief with a ton of swings indoors.

@Molten I don’t know what kind of mat you use in your sim, but I can say these feel great and offer some joint relief with a ton of swings indoors.
Hitting mat is a CCE but that’s the reason I only play graphite or something with VSS in it these days. I like to practice and my wrist can only take so much due to previous sports injuries. You REALLY have me wanting to try these and see if I could game them.

The tech story is fascinating. The graphics are bold, but I kinda like it. Definitely would benefit from custom ferrules! At $80 dollars a shaft, its not something I would just try without being fit for them first.

The tech story is fascinating. The graphics are bold, but I kinda like it. Definitely would benefit from custom ferrules! At $80 dollars a shaft, its not something I would just try without being fit for them first.
Darn right. That’s the main reason I haven’t ordered a set. Steep to find out I don’t love them.

Darn right. That’s the main reason I haven’t ordered a set. Steep to find out I don’t love them.

so many shafts like that now. And even to get in to a place like CC it can be a somewhat steep cost.

And they have a number of options, so finding the best one is crucial. I’m becoming a big fan each time I use them. Clearly they hold out to multiple swing types as @Canadan and I are not only different speeds but deliver it differently s

And they have a number of options, so finding the best one is crucial. I’m becoming a big fan each time I use them. Clearly they hold out to multiple swing types as @Canadan and I are not only different speeds but deliver it differently s
Seeing it hold up to a swing at least 10mph faster than mine gave me a lot of hope in the weight and profile.

$115 installed by Club Champion is not terrible since they are $90 + off the rack, as long as you don't PURE them which would be silly to do with the quality of these shafts.

Seeing it hold up to a swing at least 10mph faster than mine gave me a lot of hope in the weight and profile.

I think that is one of the biggest things we wanted to show in the video. We have done similar with Danny Le, who also plays 95g shafts and swings fairly fast.

Back