Unless I’ve missed something, no. Look forward to playing with you guys hopefully

Anytime dude.

We have to see if there is a way to set up a THP tournament on this game.

I haven’t played a golf video game since Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2003, when I was in an online league. This game has my complete and total attention.

I'll grab it. Haven't turned on the ps4 in a few months. COD burn out.

Who's ordering for Switch?

Anytime dude.

We have to see if there is a way to set up a THP tournament on this game.
Now thst would actually get me to play it all the time.

I broke down and preordered. The reviews looked good. I am definitely going to create my home course.

some of the game play videos coming out look pretty good. I think I'm going to give it a go.

would love to get some THP leagues/tournaments going

Now thst would actually get me to play it all the time.

TGC 2019 has functionality where you can set up your own league ("society"). During quarantine I've played several rounds with my buddies via Xbox online and we just FaceTime each other for trash talking and such.

I'd think 2K will have similar functionality.

Preorder in. Count me in for some action.

Trying to decide if I'm going to pick it up for PS4. Only thing stopping me is I should be working on my actual game.

Are most people here on Xbox or PS4?
I don't really have gaming golf friends (generally one or the other) so I'd be up for joining a THP group at some point

I was thinking about it, since that is my only console at the moment. I most likely will.

I will need to wait for reviews to see how it has ported over. Don't fancy paying full price for half a game

I’m PS4. Hopefully online mode will be console independent.

Will be getting this On PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s dumb....

Sports games have never really been cross-platform...

Factor in that this is a lower budget title, and logistically it doesn't make sense. Hell, not even Madden is Cross-Platform

some of the game play videos coming out look pretty good. I think I'm going to give it a go.

would love to get some THP leagues/tournaments going

The videos are getting me pumped. And I don’t even play video games. This might change my mind...

Sports games have never really been cross-platform...

Factor in that this is a lower budget title, and logistically it doesn't make sense. Hell, not even Madden is Cross-Platform

I know but with most other games getting ready to launch in the next year or so being set up that way, was hoping this might get that bump too

I know but with most other games getting ready to launch in the next year or so being set up that way, was hoping this might get that bump too

I think a win is if this game comes back for another year.

This is not a golf game for everyone, it is hard, and lots of people prefer the more arcade-type Tiger Woods game

Preordered yesterday. Probably won't be online playing tomorrow but looking forward to having a decent golf video game. 🤞

Back