Review Paderson Kinetixx Ballistic Iron Shafts

they are haunting me now haha

Just finished 9 with them and post fitting they are still hitting every number I was looking for.

Wanted to bring this back up for those that haven’t watched it yet. Tons of really good info.

Very interesting tech on this shaft and I think there would be a lot of advantage for me dropping 25g(s) of shaft weight without losing any stability. The peak height is also intriguing for a mid ball flight person like myself.

Very interesting tech on this shaft and I think there would be a lot of advantage for me dropping 25g(s) of shaft weight without losing any stability. The peak height is also intriguing for a mid ball flight person like myself.

Have you tried anything lighter recently?

Played some Sim Golf using these and really just like the feel. Super stable, without being low launching is what I am after and these check all of the boxes.

I think I would like that as well.

Have you tried anything lighter recently?

Not really,

I went back to another set for a while with Nippon Modus 105 but that was more for the heads being easier to hit. I missed the flight and feel of the C tapers and the irons from my signature.

They put all that time and effort into creating a shaft, especially spec to each length, and then put those horrible graphics on it ... :sick:

They put all that time and effort into creating a shaft, especially spec to each length, and then put those horrible graphics on it ... :sick:
Man, to each their own, I think the uniqueness is pretty killer.

Great information and one that I got to try out recently. I'm in the camp that thought the crazy graphics were cool

Would it be easy to make a less gaudy version of it?

I do remember when the original ProForce shaft game out in yellow and purple they sold a ton of them and everyone could tell it was their shaft.

Would it be easy to make a less gaudy version of it?

I do remember when the original ProForce shaft game out in yellow and purple they sold a ton of them and everyone could tell it was their shaft.

I have always found it interesting that as golfers so many will play a loud and "graphicy" driver shaft and then irons struggle with a look.

In this instance, the yellow may be a bit loud for sure, but the weave type of pattern is really just exposed materials, if I want to speak generally.

Man, to each their own, I think the uniqueness is pretty killer.
Every time I look at them, I like them more.

...and I don't think in this case it's the graphics, it's the color which is pretty polarizing.

But I mentioned this already - if you're going to spend the time getting fit and investing in a product you believe works for you, why not have something that jumps out so you get to discuss with your friends when they are inevitably curious.

Reactions: J4U
I have always found it interesting that as golfers so many will play a loud and "graphicy" driver shaft and then irons struggle with a look.

In this instance, the yellow may be a bit loud for sure, but the weave type of pattern is really just exposed materials, if I want to speak generally.

Because we are headcases JB. Lol!

Haha. That explains it brother.
I will say in this case I may be less of a headcase as I care more about the numbers produced by the setup than the graphics on the shaft. I would happily play the craziest looking shafts out there if they performed for me!

I will say in this case I may be less of a headcase as I care more about the numbers produced by the setup than the graphics on the shaft. I would happily play the craziest looking shafts out there if they performed for me!
I still love how polarizing these can be - in such a great way.

I still love how polarizing these can be - in such a great way.
I put one of these in the P7TW demo head when I had time at the end of my fitting. I like the design of this one and I absolutely nutted a few balls with that setup. We won't talk about the other dozen swings though.. Lol

Every time I look at them, I like them more.

...and I don't think in this case it's the graphics, it's the color which is pretty polarizing.

But I mentioned this already - if you're going to spend the time getting fit and investing in a product you believe works for you, why not have something that jumps out so you get to discuss with your friends when they are inevitably curious.

I really don't even see the shaft when addressing the ball per say, I am aware of it of course but the color does not bother me at and I installed them graphics down so nothing to see anyway but some weave. I am really kind of excited to try the 110 and see if it brings down the flight a bit in the shorter irons. Could be a combo set of the 5,6 & 7 with the 95 and 8-11 in the 110 or something nutty like that.

I’m quoting myself here because it really is an interesting question. Is it because graphite in irons is still unique outside of older players therefore we want our graphite to look like steel?

I’m quoting myself here because it really is an interesting question. Is it because graphite in irons is still unique outside of older players therefore we want our graphite to look like steel?
Its a great question.

I think a lot of it is indeed those wanting to camouflage things based on preconceptions of others and fear taking a ribbing from some, though I’m sure they’d never admit it. I was there once though.

To me, this just looks pretty badass.

D1A7DC8B-6CE2-4CC3-9CE8-95BCF73238DD.jpeg4B8B5778-26D3-47DC-9AA3-0E46888C3C9F.jpegB5A0D822-87BB-4557-ACB7-9DB6D227F840.jpeg

I love the exposed wound fiber look to these. The shafts reminds me of a company from the mountain bike industry called LP Composites, that used to make some pretty trick Kevlar and carbon braided handlebars and accessories that highlighted the weave.

Frankly I couldn’t care less what they look like if they perform. I have never cared about how the back of an iron looks as long as it looks good at address.

I think that comment is very accurate for a majority of casual golfers

These are placed in a set of XXIO heads 7-AW that I am going to keep in the bag for a few rounds.
I continue to see similar to what @Canadan spoke of in the video about stability.

Back