I had the last version with Rory on the cover for PS4. My favorite part was being able to play as Miguel Angel Jimenez.

I might check out the new one.

Someone convince me, please. I have the first two but haven’t played in a long long time.

Here is a link to an early review. Sounds like the have polished a lot of the rough aspects of The Golf Club versions past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@TexasHacker34 that sucks. What I will never understand is that my son’s games like fortnite work pm every freaking system we own. Heck, it probably has a version that works on the NES. Why can epic figure it out and sports games cannot?

Early reviews are in, and they seem mostly positive - it's hard but not crazy hard, feels rewarding to hit good shots, and overall its a step in the right direction. We should definitely organize a THP society/group for us to play with each other.

Early reviews are in, and they seem mostly positive - it's hard but not crazy hard, feels rewarding to hit good shots, and overall its a step in the right direction. We should definitely organize a THP society/group for us to play with each other.
The only negative I’ve heard is that the ”rivalries” and the “contracts” are hokey - like you can win 30+ tournaments to JT’s one and he still leads the rivalry and thst your contract incentive for winning a tournament is something dumb like a new shirt.

I'll likely get this for the PC at some point. I've really enjoyed TGC 2019. Too bad cross platform matches aren't possible. There are not many of us PC gamers here.

I've got it pre-downloaded but can't access till 11 central. Of course when I go to bed.

Just not sure what system to get it on - my PC is the better gaming platform overall, but I suspect more people will play it on PS4. Plus I might wait a couple of days to see how the multiplayer shakes out.

Will be purchasing and utilizing TPC Las Vegas for some Morgan Cup simulations.

I'll likely get this for the PC at some point. I've really enjoyed TGC 2019. Too bad cross platform matches aren't possible. There are not many of us PC gamers here.

I hear ya there. Plus PC ports of sports games have historically been rubbish, like FIFA.

That's the reason I will probably get this on PS4. Although having it on Xbox does mean I could stream it and play it on my phone in bed all night.

I hear ya there. Plus PC ports of sports games have historically been rubbish, like FIFA.

That's the reason I will probably get this on PS4. Although having it on Xbox does mean I could stream it and play it on my phone in bed all night.
This guy knows whats up^^^

Another one on PC here - will probably pick this up at some point for the PC as I would be buying a console just to play this and I don't see me using it enough to warrant that expense
I would much rather spend the equivalent money on an upgrade for my PC as that gets used more

I didn't preorder - but I don't anticipate having any issues picking this up today with all the retail around me...I have like 2 Walmarts, Best Buy, 2 Targets, and a couple of Game Stops within a 15-20 minute radius of home....going to pick up at lunch hopefully...likely won't be online with it til tomorrow

I know I just said I would wait a couple of days to see how multiplayer would work...but who am I kidding, I’m going to love the game regardless. Downloading for the PS4 as I type this:cool:.

gameplay is a lot different than last game

downloading now. First tee time in 30 min.

I played the back 9 on East Lake last night around midnight right after it dropped. I can already tell this will be a huge improvement over TGC2019. We should set up a THP Society for tournaments and what not.

Will be getting this next week.......ps4 you can invite me koreanjezus71

I played the back 9 on East Lake last night around midnight right after it dropped. I can already tell this will be a huge improvement over TGC2019. We should set up a THP Society for tournaments and what not.

Almost done with the download and can’t wait to try it out! Any idea how hard it will be to set up a society?

Actually I will get it for xbox, I dont want to get a ton of COD invites while im lining up my putts.

Has anyone played this on Switch yet? I know it's probably not the best platform for it, but with kids - that might be the only console I can talk my wife into.

Back