For those that played 19 and this is the hype worth it? Upgrade or stay with 19

the graphics and presentation are much nicer than previous games, but the gameplay is largely the same.

I think balls react around the greens more realistic now, easier to get spin etc.

I am happy with the upgrade.

the graphics and presentation are much nicer than previous games, but the gameplay is largely the same.

I think balls react around the greens more realistic now, easier to get spin etc.

I am happy with the upgrade.
I agree. It is pretty much the same. I like how it feels much more realistic than in the past.

Okay guys. WTF am I doing wrong with putting? It’s impossible to reverse the controller at anything below 50%. I hit the pin on a putt and it richochets 33’

I suck

2DEEDF2D-D387-40BE-B08E-392887F56257.jpeg

This putting is so frustrating that I’m about to toss the game.

This makes me want to fire up the old Tiger Woods!!!

This is total BS. I walk down the street to get my daughter and my son comendeers the PS4.
DE9A253E-A8DD-4F03-B42E-5BC32EAD6543.jpeg

I’m struggling with it too. Just banged one off the flagstick. I don’t get how I pull back, push forward, and it’s in red and wam, there it goes. So far, I like the graphics and stuff better on 2K21, but the putting not as much.

Downloaded tonight on Xbox. Not sure when I'll have time to sink my teeth in

XBOX HERE - Sh0tgun Julia - if you send me a friends request send me a message that you know me from THP otherwise I'll probably ignore it.

I played the tutorial and the first career round. I started in the "amateur" difficulty just to get used to things. I'm not one to jump into a game on the highest difficulty. This one is different. The shot making is different. The putting is improved. I shot a -3. Yay. But on one hole I sliced the ball onto the adjacent fairway and got ("someone should sign up for some lessons") comment. I had a shot over a tree to get back into play, and hit a PW to take my medicine and didn't hit that well either and "that's a swing only a mother could love." but I got a cart path bounce, pitched on to 4 feet and parred the hole - that's how we roll on the course IRL.

"She's still in this. Her short game is phenomenal." - scrambling, scrambling, scrambling. Ended up with a top ten finish. If we get a league going I usually end up with a top ten finish.

My wife’s paying for this as my Birthday present so should have it this week. I’m getting it on PS4 - r80rew is my user name....

I’m struggling with it too. Just banged one off the flagstick. I don’t get how I pull back, push forward, and it’s in red and wam, there it goes. So far, I like the graphics and stuff better on 2K21, but the putting not as much.

For putting, don’t pull back like normal swings. Do a really light slow pull back. You’ll get in the white every time. I honestly think putting is way too easy compared to TCG 19

I actually prefer the putting in the 19 game myself but I'll get used to it. I feel like the ball rolls slower on this game and it's making the breaks play so much more.

On full swings in the previous game I could feel when I was fast, perfect , or slow. I'm having a hard time getting that feel so far here.

I just created The Hackers Paradise society for PS4. Its a private society and I have no idea what I’m doing, but feel free to join or post a message here if there are any issues, and I’m sure we can figure out how to get a bunch of us online and playing virtual golf. PSN name is BrownieMix922.

I see a few comments is 2k21 worth upgrade from the latest cold club?

I just created The Hackers Paradise society for PS4. Its a private society and I have no idea what I’m doing, but feel free to join or post a message here if there are any issues, and I’m sure we can figure out how to get a bunch of us online and playing virtual golf. PSN name is BrownieMix922.
Ill see if I can figure out how to get in. You will never guess my PSN name...

FYI I just created The Hackers Paradise society for PS4. I’m no PS4 expert but together I’m sure we can figure out how to make It work and have fun playing some virtual golf. PSN name is BrownieMix922.

lol wubears71 perhaps? FYI the society is set to private for the moment so if you can’t get in or some error message comes up let me know.

Also, FYI you can edit the difficulty settings of your own society, which is a huge relief. I’m currently playing on Pro difficulty with custom settings to remove the backswing meter and it’s basically my sweet spot right now - you need to be really careful about staying in the swing plane or you’ll be punished, but your own skill can translate into birdies. Putting can still be a challenge but with these settings I am finding the game hard but rewarding.

Are most people here on Xbox or PS4?
I don't really have gaming golf friends (generally one or the other) so I'd be up for joining a THP group at some point
Im on Xbox and have created a group Thp group. My id is Hogwild3170

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Downloaded tonight on Xbox. Not sure when I'll have time to sink my teeth in
Message your xbox id ill add you to the group I created

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back