PODCAST Off Course: Episode 20: Berger says Me Too

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing some fun topics including Phil going wire to wire and Daniel Berger says Me Too. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 20 is here and Dan and Rob discuss the following topics.
Daniel Berger wants in
Phil Goes Wire to Wire
Webb Simpson skips the playoffs

Podcast: Play in new window |
[url=https://www.thehackersparadise.com/off-course-episode-20-berger-says-me-too/]Continue reading...

I very much look forward to hearing THPers offer their thoughts on the personality quiz.
@Canadan Harris English impersonation was spot on.

I'm pretty sure that if the Masters owed anyone anything Greg Norman wouldn't mind having one of those fancy green jackets

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

We could have gone on for hours with the available topics this week.

I love seeing a golf industry that is booming with exciting and/or curious things.

We could have gone on for hours with the available topics this week.

I love seeing a golf industry that is booming with exciting and/or curious things.

Oh yes. Plus we had a 5 minute discussion after that I wish the mics were on for.

Oh yes. Plus we had a 5 minute discussion after that I wish the mics were on for.
haha, next week - for sure.

I'm still kind of mad I gave you the BK out for the personality challenge.

Phil’s transition to the Champions Tour is so interesting. If he splits time, will he be able to maintain status on the PGA Tour? Will getting back in the winners circle boost him to a win on the PGA Tour? Winning that nice big check and bird trophy - will he want to play more on the Champions or still chase the big money on the PGA Tour?

Phil’s transition to the Champions Tour is so interesting. If he splits time, will he be able to maintain status on the PGA Tour? Will getting back in the winners circle boost him to a win on the PGA Tour? Winning that nice big check and bird trophy - will he want to play more on the Champions or still chase the big money on the PGA Tour?
I think that is a great point we didn't touch on.

Not that he needs more swagger out there, but winning typically helps to loosen the grip on the club regardless of where it comes, no?

The prospect of a PGA Tour event giving an exemption to a Champions Tour player pleases me.

mrrogers.gif

haha, next week - for sure.

I'm still kind of mad I gave you the BK out for the personality challenge.
I thought you would at least pick someone that likes golf.

no problem with someone sitting out a playoff event if the format dictates they can. Dont hate the player, hate the game.
I'd much rather them sit out than fake an injury to withdraw, or miss the cut on purpose to rest.

no problem with someone sitting out a playoff event if the format dictates they can. Dont hate the player, hate the game.
I'd much rather them sit out than fake an injury to withdraw, or miss the cut on purpose to rest.

I agree (obviously) but Rory's tooth and Michelle Wie's wrist say "Watch it, pal"

Would hate to see an uptick in glutes not being able to fire.

Phil's playing on the Champions Tour (at this stage at least) is like a 3 foot putt, everyone expects him to win and anything else is seen as a failure and he will get tons of sh1t if he doesn't. This was the perfect spot for him to debut, open fairways with little risk of getting into trouble. Look forward to listening to the pod later today.

Phil's playing on the Champions Tour (at this stage at least) is like a 3 foot putt, everyone expects him to win and anything else is seen as a failure and he will get tons of sh1t if he doesn't.

That's an interesting take, but I think I agree. Not winning now would be news I have a feeling, which is a shame, because it should elevate the tour.

That's an interesting take, but I think I agree. Not winning now would be news I have a feeling, which is a shame, because it should elevate the tour.

I don't to imply Phil really isn't trying at PGA Tour events BUT the marketing for Coffee for Wellness has exploded piggybacking off his win.

Coincidence I'm sure.

I don't to imply Phil really isn't trying at PGA Tour events BUT the marketing for Coffee for Wellness has exploded piggybacking off his win.

Coincidence I'm sure.

Its hard to say coffee in between JT Eff Bombs every other hole :ROFLMAO:

Back