Review AIDHM K Series Putter with 4Core Technology

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
You might not have heard of Peter Doyle. You probably have not head of Aidhm Putters either. To tell you about this new putter, it is probably best to start out with the person behind it. Peter Doyle is a professional club maker and fitter in the South East of Ireland that has been awarded the European Clubmaker of the Year Award.

The Master Craftsman started with a background in the engineering field and had an epiphany for the putter that would help you make more putts without a sacrifice in feel. With that, the creation of Ireland’s first bespoke putter brand was born. That brings us back full circle to AIDHM. Pronounced “I AM” translates to mean “To Take Aim”.

Continue reading...

Wow! If I was more of a blade guy I would lust after this! Just a beautiful, well thought out design.

Put in a different neck/hosel and I would absolutely game that putter. I like the looks of it, love the sounds of the tech involved and the face milling looks awesome.

• Admin
That’s an interesting take on a putter! Shocked the 4 plugs were not weight ports but polymer inserts. I am curious how much shipping would be from Ireland? $429 isn’t cheap.

I was told, and don't quote me on this, but if someone emails Peter and tells them they are a THPer, he will work with them on shipping.

That’s an interesting take on a putter! Shocked the 4 plugs were not weight ports but polymer inserts. I am curious how much shipping would be from Ireland? $469 isn’t cheap.

I want to hear the sound!!

Looks great, really interested in the polymer feel. Is there anything comparable to the feel that you can think of?

• Admin
I want to hear the sound!!

It's firm feeling, like many milled putters, with a bit more denseness to it. I will see if I can get a mic down on the putting green in the next couple of days and record a video of it.

Looks great, really interested in the polymer feel. Is there anything comparable to the feel that you can think of?

Maybe Cleveland HB Soft, but yet it is still different. Feels more on the milled side than anything, but still rather different.

I love seeing all these new putters that bring innovation to better putting. That extra red dot for correct lie angle is interesting. I don’t fully grasp the 4 weight-non-weights and polymer addition but value sound and feel. Looks good.

This looks very interesting. I would have to try one before I dropped that much money. It must be very difficult to break into the premium putter market.

Great looking putter!!

Really mixed on this one.

I love that they went about the profile in their own way, and balanced weight in a unique fashion.
The milling is cool, but doesn't really get me fired up - usually I need some shine on the face for that to happen.
The top line is busy, but unique. I think that'll really work for some people.

I LOVE the uniqueness of this putter and that alignment looks to have something to it as well.

That's a great looking putter and the polymer technology is interesting.

I like the looks of this as well. Not a name I'd ever heard before. Very interesting technology though...

It is a unique style of putter.....the back/looking down is a little busy for me

I'm not a blade guy but am enamored with this one!

Just ordered one of these putters and in the following conversations with Peter Doyle he offered me a small putting tip in the usage of this putter.

Just get the ball slight ahead of center, and catch it marginally on the upstroke for the best results.

Secondly, our putter head has 4 dots on the top of the head and a single red dot on bottom back edge. It started as an alignment Aid, but some clients are giving us positive feedback that when all 5 are aligned, the lie angle is level.

This will help you to start the ball on a more accurate line.

Just ordered one of these putters and in the following conversations with Peter Doyle he offered me a small putting tip in the usage of this putter.

I'm looking forward to your thoughts on it.

Can't wait to see your thoughts and some more pics!

Got a message yesterday, the putter has been shipped.

My Aidhm 4 Core arrive this afternoon. I'm playing on Tuesday and this putter will be in the bag. Will post more pics latter this evening.

20200829_152321.jpg

Some other pics of the Aidhm 4 Core.

20200829_152046.jpg 20200829_152052.jpg

20200829_152121.jpg 20200829_152222.jpg

20200829_152249.jpg

Back