Tour Event Golf Pride Contest: 2020 BMW Championship

what the heck was that camera work?

What a sand shot!

Great shot by Hughes. I wonder does he know he needs a par?

Great pressure shot by Hughes!

Go Hughes. Pressure 4 foot putt coming

Huge pucker factor for Niemann on that putt. :LOL:

I am always amazed at how the pros destroy the range.

Oh Hughes... great putt!

Fantastic sandy! Nice!

Wow, clutch by Hughes. YUGE putt. Can’t even begin to imagine what it feels like to stand over a putt like that knowing how much is riding on it.

Come on DJ hit a good shot I want some free golf

Congrats to Hughes. That’s better than a win probably for him with all that comes from making the top 30

Ehh bummer, needs a lucky putt

Going to be a tough birdie put from there DJ

I honestly wonder how these guys would perform out of the bunkers at my course right now? They are especially bad since we can’t rake them.

Can somebody explain to me how it makes any sense in the championship to start the leader at -10? The guys from 11-30 basically don’t even stand a chance when they’re starting that many strokes in the hole to the top guys. It would be like starting the Indy 500 with the fast qualifier beginning on lap 50.

Oh my gawd!!!!!

WOW!! What a putt

Holy putt DJ

Wow, DJ

Can somebody explain to me how it makes any sense in the championship to start the leader at -10? The guys from 11-30 basically don’t even stand a chance when they’re starting that many strokes in the hole to the top guys. It would be like starting the Indy 500 with the fast qualifier beginning on lap 50.
But they can move up and make more money.

Back