Ian Poulter’s car collection

Mark_UK

Legal Alien
Reaction score
Handicap
NCGA 12.8
I know most of the forum thinks he’s a complete arse, but as well as being a bit of a thorn in the side of the US in the Ryder Cup, he’s also a complete petrol head. So if you like cars, especially those that carry a prancing horse, you may enjoy this....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this earlier. Not all of his specs are my taste, but good on him for being a little different and doing what he wants with his cars. Insane collection, really hard to comprehend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he’s lost his mind during quarantine... talk about confidence!

It hurt a little lot less when the neighbor kid did that to my '87 Camaro back in the day. He wasn't Ian Poulter. :ROFLMAO:
You know you're old when you watch him get in and out and don't want anything that hard to get out of EVER. ;)

That's a video edit. No way he does that.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Not happenin'...

Not bad taste in cars. Not necessarily the direction I would go if I had unlimited funds but I do like them.

Couldn't finish the video. The host and his smile.... :oops:

One of my favourite golfers and I love his passion for cars. What an amazing garage and collection of cars.

It hurt a little lot less when the neighbor kid did that to my '87 Camaro back in the day. He wasn't Ian Poulter. :ROFLMAO:
You know you're old when you watch him get in and out and don't want anything that hard to get out of EVER. ;)

That's a video edit. No way he does that.
😆 my first thought was ouch my knees when I saw him getting out of the car!

I thought it almost odd the obsession with getting a Ferrari, to the point multiple tourneys had to be won to do it.
The host was kinda creepy and I had to turn it off at that point. :ROFLMAO:(y)
Ian can grate the wrong way at times, but he's a character, and golf is better with such characters involved.
His putting can just be unreal at times. His ball striking too. If that driver were stronger for him over the years, he woulda had multiple Ferrari dealerships. Does he have one now?

😆 my first thought was ouch my knees when I saw him getting out of the car!
I have a 2006 Mercury that is too low for me at this point. :ROFLMAO:
I got into a 4Runner from my Accord Coupe. Even that was too much to get out of anymore. o_O

I sent this to my brother and got the following back. He was not impressed

“That’s impressive, if only he practiced on stepping out of the car of the as much as his chipshot”

Back