Review Travis Mathew TM Rewards

ddec

I have many leather-bound books
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
The Driver
Lifestyle golf brands have enjoyed a rise in popularity in recent years, with Travis Mathew being one of the most popular. Their brand has a rather rich set of offerings that can get one covered from head to toe. While that sounds like a typical catchphrase, in this instance, it is true. Starting with some of my favorite hats on the market, all the way down to Cuater footwear, Travis Mathew offers a product that can provide style and performance everywhere in between. In some exciting news for brand enthusiasts, earlier this year Travis Mathew introduced TM Rewards to thank their customers.

1.png

Whenever I hear about a rewards program, there are always two questions that instantly come to mind, how much does it cost, and what is in it for...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Good explanation of the TM rewards. It seems like a great way to lock their customers into the brand but I’m not sure I see the draw to acquire new customers. Either way, it’s definitely worth it for TM fans.

I signed up when I saw this pop up. I am a big Travis Mathew fan and between shorts, hats and polos I have close to 50 pieces in my wardrobe. The points system helps and the only complaint is wishing they would honor dollars spent at retail spaces. Like some of the golf equipment rewards programs, If I buy their product at PGA SS or a similar store, they honor the purchase where TM does not. It's not the end of the world, but something I would like to see round out the rewards program.

Yeah I agree this is really easy and neat program to be a part of. It does however make me want to spend too much money, LOL.

My only gripe is with the returns process. I bought something that didn't fit quite right and it took almost a month and half to get the return ironed out. Their customer care team was responsive and helped the best they could. (This doesn't have much to do with the rewards, but was something I hadn't experienced with TM previously).

I'm chalking it up to COVID and willing to keep giving TM business because I love their clothing so much.

• Staff
I signed up when I saw this pop up. I am a big Travis Mathew fan and between shorts, hats and polos I have close to 50 pieces in my wardrobe. The points system helps and the only complaint is wishing they would honor dollars spent at retail spaces. Like some of the golf equipment rewards programs, If I buy their product at PGA SS or a similar store, they honor the purchase where TM does not. It's not the end of the world, but something I would like to see round out the rewards program.

it would be nice to see them extend that, and maybe they will in the future.

Very cool write up Deano. Definitely an interesting program!

• Staff
I can't remember if I added this part to the article or not...but you need to accumulate 500 points to be able to use the reward. With some of their current mix and match deals, that's not too difficult to do. Remember 500 points is the equivalent of spending $100.

I signed up immediately when I heard about it but haven't spent any money since! :LOL:

• Staff
Got an email around midnight for an early access to their warehouse sale. I'm not sure how much earlier the sale went live for Rewards members, seemed like I got another email to a different account about 7 hours later. Either way, some really good prices on TM gear but before you shop make sure you sign up for this rewards program.

First box from the Warehouse sale showed up!
6B3E6349-C55D-4B38-9CA9-47200F73E1C9.jpeg

I have a couple of those @mikeg_74
The purple and the gray in the top right. Love both of them

I have a couple of those @mikeg_74
The purple and the gray in the top right. Love both of them

That material is my favorite they make. Box 2 shows up later this week so I’ll watch for it so I don’t get the stink eye

That material is my favorite they make. Box 2 shows up later this week so I’ll watch for it so I don’t get the stink eye
Outside of Cloudspun, it’s my favorite too.

I keep getting an email that my haul from the TM warehouse sale is delayed to the number of orders they received.

First box from the Warehouse sale showed up!
View attachment 8960158
You're an animal! I tried to buy that white polo but kept getting "not available" type errors and then got it added and it went away. Only ended up with 1 polo and 2 pairs of shorts. All fit perfectly which is rare for any online order for me so I was really happy. Few days later and I had to order 3 more Beck shorts.

The last delivery arrived today. These pants are really comfortable and I’m glad I picked up these.

1BECBEFB-6101-4F4A-A176-447DDC9DA162.jpeg

Wow...you guys are getting multiple shipments whereas I can't even get the one I placed three weeks ago. (n)

Wow...you guys are getting multiple shipments whereas I can't even get the one I placed three weeks ago. (n)
One of my orders shipped but the second one I made a day later than the first is still processing, so I feel ya

My second order was placed on Aug 22 and no update yet so not going as well as my first.

i placed this one on the 19th of August, and just got it. They are way behind and frustrating.

Back