Review Tour Edge EXS Pro Driver Review

370 RPM Lower spin than my SIM Max 9.0

600+ Lower spin than Mav, Mav Max, SpeedZone, SpeedZone Xtreme, and EXS 220z

It’s the lowest spinning driver I’ve hit this year, but it’s also the highest launching driver with this low of spin I’ve probably ever hit.

My swing is ON right now and I absolutely brought two courses to their knees with it today. It’s just a weapon.

370 RPM Lower spin than my SIM Max 9.0

600+ Lower spin than Mav, Mav Max, SpeedZone, SpeedZone Xtreme, and EXS 220z

It’s the lowest spinning driver I’ve hit this year, but it’s also the highest launching driver with this low of spin I’ve probably ever hit.

My swing is ON right now and I absolutely brought two courses to their knees with it today. It’s just a weapon.

Courses begging for mercy!

Dew sweeping time! Let’s get it!

1556CD3A-D7BE-466A-96E4-7D92331910F6.jpeg

What shaft you gaming with that?
My Small Batch Experience custom. Basically a 6.5 Riptide with T1100 in it.

Still waiting on the graphic’ed version, but it should be soon!

Two rounds in with the Pro this week, and I'm noticing a fade trend. Other than one very high, very long hook OB [one of those that makes you laugh out loud despite the penalty], I've had very little draw movement at all. If my tee shot is left in any way with this driver it's almost certainly a dead straight pull. Normally I'm prone to straight or a slight draw, so it's time to start tweaking the settings. I also need to ditch the stock grip. One minor but annoying quirk ... the darn head cover is too tight. I thought it would stretch, but it's as frustratingly snug as the day it was delivered. It might have to go, too.

First round with mine in stock settings. It just wants to go straight no fade or draw bias. Hit all 12/12 fairways , so so far so good.
1599361062772.jpeg

First round with mine in stock settings. It just wants to go straight no fade or draw bias. Hit all 12/12 fairways , so so far so good.

So good indeed. I'm not sure I could hit 12 of 12 if I were teeing off with a wedge. ;) Sure am enjoying the EXS Pro's distance though.

Been struggling with my driver lately. I'd like to check one of these out. May be too low spinning for me though.

Been struggling with my driver lately. I'd like to check one of these out. May be too low spinning for me though.

There is the 10.5 if you need some more spin.

But yeah, this guy will always be on the back of my mind

So this happened today. No warning at all, just 'snap'. Tour Edge will repair it under warranty, of course, but I'll be lucky to get it back in time to use it again this year. On a positive note, it was the best drive of the day (y)

IMG_2467.jpg

So this happened today. No warning at all, just 'snap'. Tour Edge will repair it under warranty, of course, but I'll be lucky to get it back in time to use it again this year. On a positive note, it was the best drive of the day (y)

View attachment 8968108
That’s a bummer!

Yesterday received my 9.5 driver with Tensei Orange S. Played today but not in my course. Setup in 9.5 with back wight set to fade.

Very high trayectory. Felt the sound too loud and a bit as a tin cup. Could not compare distance since could relate well to previous rounds with other drivers.

Have two other shafts to try lowering the loft

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rocketsssssssssssss!

3065F954-8EC0-45FE-81A1-CB9FA5F56EBB.jpeg8ADAFF8D-6F28-472E-AB07-5AEF889252C2.jpegB8F6114E-D156-4665-BE70-84E2B5E81EF8.jpeg028EEA10-5B1B-4D19-94AE-B333F4E74280.jpegE0203710-A09A-4DFE-B124-EFD3019B4D80.jpeg

I will say, weight to draw side and the sound gets....hollow. Hot melt will fix that.

Yesterday received my 9.5 driver with Tensei Orange S. Played today but not in my course. Setup in 9.5 with back wight set to fade.

Very high trayectory. Felt the sound too loud and a bit as a tin cup. Could not compare distance since could relate well to previous rounds with other drivers.

Have two other shafts to try lowering the loft

Today I tried two more shafts - Proyect X Pxv 52 Tour 6.5 and my old faithfull (been there in four different drivers) Matrix Black Tie 6M3.1. Set the head to 7.5. The best was the matrix. Tomorrow will try it in the course.

Still the lowest spinning driver I’ve hit this year, for me. I’ve got my hands on a standard Sim to compare and this still edged that in launch vs spin, I don’t like the sound with the weight set to draw, but, I’m going to fix that this weekend with some hot melt.

FINALLY got a slug of hot melt (4g) into this one forward heel and back to the course today.....

It’s like coming home.

Ive hit the B21 well during testing. Ive been killing the SIM. But this, this one, still the best combo of launch, speed, and LOW spin I’ve hit. Some wicked bombs today.

A “miss” from today

CFC30486-06C8-41C6-8E12-38C149F07AB2.jpeg

Excellent review and as for these clubs my only thought is why aren’t they more popular? Should be and perhaps a tour type driver might get some better golfer in play as they make fine stuff at a decent price point. I do think they need to market their products better as you rarely see in most golf shops or stores which is a shame.

This is a really impressive driver! More people should look at this and the EXS 220 more!
F50A7EFA-6A5D-4849-AB39-56ED295EDC1F.jpegB6E22578-C465-4658-8895-D53569AAFE44.jpeg563B3291-3FA8-4171-B5A8-F308D1C823AB.jpeg

Fixed sway, hit 166 ball speed with this yesterday. 👀

The addition of the hot melt has just added a lot of comfort for me in terms of weighting and mentally. Paired with my PX Small Batch Experience one of a kind driver shaft, it’s a setup Im extremely confident in.

Me playing a 9.5 driver and launching it like I do is the most 2020 thing ever. 😂

Wheeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

0F80622A-CF75-4648-B9B3-BC63478F8DD4.jpeg

👀

Back