Review AIDHM K Series Putter with 4Core Technology

Looking forward to your feedback on real greens!

Looking forward to your feedback on real greens!

Well, it will be nothing like the great articles and reviews you write, @Jman. But we'll give it a go! ;)

JB pulling out all the stops on this one. Quoting posts from the future and answering them before they're asked!futurequote.PNG

I was told, and don't quote me on this, but if someone emails Peter and tells them they are a THPer, he will work with them on shipping.

This is true. Peter only asked me to pay half of what the shipping costs were because of my membership here at THP. 👌

This is true. Peter only asked me to pay half of what the shipping costs were because of my membership here at THP. 👌
That’s very cool.

He is such a great club builder and fitter and has such a passion for this lineup.
I have played 4 rounds of golf with this one and it is quite a unique feel. One I have grown to like quite a bit.
Hopefully you enjoy yours.

He is such a great club builder and fitter and has such a passion for this lineup.
I have played 4 rounds of golf with this one and it is quite a unique feel. One I have grown to like quite a bit.
Hopefully you enjoy yours.

I think it's going to me a few rounds to get a really good feel for how this putter rolls for me. Just like any new toy does. ;)

Well, here is my three cents on the 4 Core.

Got to the golf course a little early so went over to the putting green and started rolling some putts to get a feel for the putter. I like the way it looks at address. The alignment system on this putter is really great, it was very easy to get the right alignment when setting up my line to the pin.

20200902_110708.jpg

One of the things I noticed pretty quickly was the putter seems lighter than what I normally use. My Bettis that I use are up around 360 g. I had a little problem with lag putts at the start, but as the round progressed I got much better. I did have 8 one putt greens, no birdies, but putts that I either made for par or to save a bogie. I'd say that most of those putts were in the 5 -10 feet range. I also had no three putts this afternoon which is a rarity for me. All in all I say it was a pretty good first attempt at putting with this puppy. It will stay in the bag for at least a few more rounds.

Well, here is my three cents on the 4 Core.

Got to the golf course a little early so went over to the putting green and started rolling some putts to get a feel for the putter. I like the way it looks at address. The alignment system on this putter is really great, it was very easy to get the right alignment when setting up my line to the pin.

View attachment 8961575

One of the things I noticed pretty quickly was the putter seems lighter than what I normally use. My Bettis that I use are up around 360 g. I had a little problem with lag putts at the start, but as the round progressed I got much better. I did have 8 one putt greens, no birdies, but putts that I either made for par or to save a bogie. I'd say that most of those putts were in the 5 -10 feet range. I also had no three putts this afternoon which is a rarity for me. All in all I say it was a pretty good first attempt at putting with this puppy. It will stay in the bag for at least a few more rounds.

Fun first outing it sounds like.
That impact sound is pretty addicting isn't it?

I love the look of this putter. I've shown pictures to several guys I play with and most all of them have thought it looks pretty cool too.

Fun first outing it sounds like.
That impact sound is pretty addicting isn't it?

Yes, it is different. Also, it easy to hear the difference when you mishit a putter that is not centered. Completely different sound.

Nice write-up JB. i dig the finish and the alignment.

Thanks for posting some feedback on this @fairwaynut.

Do you guys have more on the sound?

Very cool that PB worked with you on the shipping.

@J.B. Cobb III - This putter, this putter 💯 is your comparison. I wish I could just typer “Cobber” to @ you 😂

It’s been a while. But I started rolling this putter again. It’s interesting just how solid it feels.

I still don’t know if I understand the sprocket look on the back. Is it just style or is there function? But whatever. It’s a pretty fun roll.

image.jpg
image.jpg

It’s been a while. But I started rolling this putter again. It’s interesting just how solid it feels.

I still don’t know if I understand the sprocket look on the back. Is it just style or is there function? But whatever. It’s a pretty fun roll.

View attachment 9082509
View attachment 9082510
Not going to lie, that is one blade that keeps hitting my ponder list even though a mallet seems to work better for me!

I am kinda becoming obsessed with how this putter feels and sounds.

Back