Review Tour Edge EXS Ti-Utility Review

Look here.... 👀

1AF636BD-1DD7-450F-B7E7-98F00D50B76E.jpeg003684BD-E6D7-46D1-8030-ED29E21F1030.jpegB45C88CA-67D1-417C-87AC-588C30615A9C.jpeg

That ferrule is perfect for that shaft.. Can't wait to see how it performs for you with that shaft!
Just hit 144 ball speed on the GC2...

4 times. :oops:

@Jman - great video that packed a full review article into audio format. Very, very well done. I could easily see this type of club breaking into my bag as a driving iron but I would want to bring that spin down a bit knowing that it isn't coming off the deck all that often for me. The ball speed and launch are darn good (and apparently getting better...)

@Jman - great video that packed a full review article into audio format. Very, very well done. I could easily see this type of club breaking into my bag as a driving iron but I would want to bring that spin down a bit knowing that it isn't coming off the deck all that often for me. The ball speed and launch are darn good (and apparently getting better...)
Thanks Gary!

For me, the 4 spot isn’t a driving iron so much as a long iron replacement. I think the fact that it did make decent spin is a win there design wise showing its versatility, because I know for me if I’d bought it with the HZRDUS in it instead, spin would have been lower for sure. I do think there aren’t many who are going to go with a 22 for a driving iron though, that falls more into the 17/19 models if that makes sense.

Thanks Gary!

For me, the 4 spot isn’t a driving iron so much as a long iron replacement. I think the fact that it did make decent spin is a win there design wise showing its versatility, because I know for me if I’d bought it with the HZRDUS in it instead, spin would have been lower for sure. I do think there aren’t many who are going to go with a 22 for a driving iron though, that falls more into the 17/19 models if that makes sense.
Makes total sense and I agree with you. I think 19 would be the best of all worlds but that spin on a four iron is great if you actually play it as one. I’m going to check the website in these - a fight with my F9 may be in order.

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your blog?

My blog is in the very same area of interest as
yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from some of
the information you present here. Please let me know if this
ok with you. Appreciate it!

Tour Edge continues to shape and evolve their Exotics lineup into one of the deepest and most well rounded out there. Since the inception of the EXS offering last year, which paved the way to the current EXS 220 and EXS Pro lines, they have opened many eyes that they can design as well as anyone out there, and at times maybe even better.

One club type that Tour Edge has been on the cutting edge of long before the EXS series however are ironwoods and utilities, in fact, it’s no exaggeration to say they set the curve for many years. With that in mind, I was eager to get their new EXS Ti-Utility. The titanium cup faced design was put to the test and a full rundown and review can be seen in the following THP TV video.

Continue reading...

Been playing this with the Kinetixx in it the past week, it’s been fun. Also wanted to bump the video review for those who missed it.

Posted this photo on Insta today...

F9479754-7E1B-4C55-A7D7-66F94584CA33.jpeg

And I had a throwdown with those three. If you’ve watched the forum (and the video in the OP of this thread ;)) I’ve put up some pretty killer numbers with all of them.

Well, the EXS Ti cleaned up today. Paired with the Paderson Ballistic shaft it’s a killer. It didn’t just win on distance though, which it’s 10 yards longer for me than the UiHi and 6 from the Tec, but it’s just as high, and has a killer descent. It was a tee and turf weapon today.

We shall see if it keeps up.

Posted this photo on Insta today...

View attachment 8961511

And I had a throwdown with those three. If you’ve watched the forum (and the video in the OP of this thread ;)) I’ve put up some pretty killer numbers with all of them.

Well, the EXS Ti cleaned up today. Paired with the Paderson Ballistic shaft it’s a killer. It didn’t just win on distance though, which it’s 10 yards longer for me than the UiHi and 6 from the Tec, but it’s just as high, and has a killer descent. It was a tee and turf weapon today.

We shall see if it keeps up.
love the look of this club! great job with the shaft pairing.

@Jman if I had told you at the begining of the year, you would be gaming a Tour Edge driver and utility and Ben Hogan irons...you would have said what?!:oops:

@Jman if I had told you at the begining of the year, you would be gaming a Tour Edge driver and utility and Ben Hogan irons...you would have said what?!:oops:
That’s it’s possible. I’ve been doing this review gig for going on 8 years now, so I know there’s a ton of good stuff out there and I’ve been lucky enough to work with a LOT of gear from both companies.

More shock would have came if you told me I’d be playing a 9.5 degree low spin driver and MB’s. :ROFLMAO:

Another two days of golf, a lot of rounds, and a lot of me POUNDING this one off the tee and hitting it solid when I need to off the deck. That said, man I want to hit a utility in the driving iron realm again, I’ve got the game got it now.

@Jman did you post the data from testing the Ti Utility, Cobra Utility, and the BH UiHi somewhere?

@Jman did you post the data from testing the Ti Utility, Cobra Utility, and the BH UiHi somewhere?
That wasn’t a formal testing, that was me cutting loose and having fun which was nice.

EXS Ti won on all counts. Launch. Ball speed. Peak. Distance. Descent angle. Dispersion.

Thanks for finally talking about > Tour Edge EXS Ti-Utility Review - The Hackers Paradise < Loved it!

Anyone else had the chance to hit one of these?

Silver, But both are quite nice.

Back