It's true that overly rapid growth can sink a small to mid-size company. How do I know? I worked for one! We weren't in manufacturing, we were wholesale alcoholic beverage distributors. We found a wine that we knew would be a hit! We had a bit of a rocky relationship with the supplier, but we knew that we had to have this product. We were struggling, and we felt it could save us. It did eventually save us, but it nearly sank us at the same time.

We introduced it to the market, and it took off like a skyrocket! Suddenly, the demand for capital was overwhelming! For inventory, wages and salaries to handle demand, and we needed more warehouse space! We worked our asses off! But, we survived. And we didn't even need an R&D department!

What I remember most about Adams is that they, as far as I know, introduced hybrids to the golf world. Once I couldn't get a 2 iron up off the ground higher than the gutters on a ranch house, I bought an Adams "Hi-Bore" 2H that I still have in my bag to this day! One of the easiest clubs to learn to hit that I've ever bought.

what wine?

So was this all just click bait ?

So was this all just click bait ?

Not sure exactly what you mean. Is the Adams social media posting clickbait or is the rumor clickbait?

The rumor is exactly that: a rumor, but the description is pretty specific.

Not sure exactly what you mean. Is the Adams social media posting clickbait or is the rumor clickbait?

The rumor is exactly that: a rumor, but the description is pretty specific.

The podcast was definitely specific.

I will say that the wrist that could happen is it becomes a big store box brand.

Back