JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The next generation is getting closer with this early preview of the Titleist TSi driver. During the last investor call, David Maher made mention of pushing back their next equipment launch to November. With the vast amount of tour play the equipment gets, it was only a matter of time before the images hit the USGA Conforming list.

While we are not able to share more information other than these TSi driver images just yet, we can say there is a story here and it will be worth paying attention to in the coming months. As you can see both the TSi2 and TSi3 are represented. Introducing the Titleist TSi driver line.

1-1-1024x747.jpg

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say, truly, I’m paying FULL attention to this Titleist driver release. The TS were the best that they’ve made so far IMO, so I’m excited for what’s next.

That’s not what I was expecting!

It's that a sliding weight on the tsi1? Man I'm excited to hear more about these.

That 3 is dirty....might be time to get the 915 D3 out of the bag.

Kind of "meh" in the looks dept, but Titleist always kind of under-whelms in the looks dept. It will be interesting to see how they perform.

Hmm I’ll definitely be interested in the story behind these designs.

I’m liking thes initial pics. I gamed the TS3 prior to the GranDaddy and it was a very good driver. Titleist is fully in the driver conversation.

I'm not sure where Callaway Rogue popped in to my head immediately when looking at the TSi2. I'm looking forward to learning more about this release.

I game a TS3 because of THP and if this is better I would love to see how.

Looks like the sliding weight on the 3 can be removed? I would suppose for changing or adding weights.

Oh yeah. I am ready for this. I love Titleist equipment. TS2 and TS3 were great heads.

It's that a sliding weight on the tsi1? Man I'm excited to hear more about these.

was thinking the same thing. ts line was one of the more innovative i can remember from them in awhile. good to see them pushing further.

Obviously I can't wait to see these bad boys. I am especially interested in the TSi3 as the TS3 has been the best driver I have ever hit.

Hopefully there is a bunch of goodness packed inside these heads, because they are pretty dull in the looks department.

For those that like color. This one is approved.

Titleist-TSi-Drivers.jpg

Yeah I like what I’m seeing here - Titleist stepped their driver game up last release and this looks like pushing forward more

These look fantastic. Titleist has stepped up their game in recent releases. The most recent TS3 is a bomber!

I liked the TS3 model but at the time I hit it the price was significantly more than the G410 I purchased. I’ll try it and see if it brings me better results.

Much better in color. Big sliding weight on that 3?

I like those colors...

Anyone kinda tired of the black with red accents ?
I’m just not a huge fan of red. So their stuff is usually a hard pass based on looks alone.

Back