I am so excited by this post!!!

TSi3 reminds me of the Callaway Rogue on the bottom.

I received an email this afternoon from Titleist with the same photos posted by @JB. No substance in the promotion, just an announcement.

I received an email this afternoon from Titleist with the same photos posted by @JB. No substance in the promotion, just an announcement.
There won’t be for a bit. They are hitting tour this week and with them hitting conforming list at the same time, the company felt it best to release a real photo.

Info in the first post does have release timing though.

I need to see these. In retrospect, I was really impressed with the TS line. I'm not sure on the looks yet of the new line but I will see what happens here.

Titleist has always hit the bullseye with the design aesthetics for their woods and these look to continue that trend. I’m anxious to read more about these and what’s underneath the hood.

It’ll be interesting to see how these perform. There are some quality heads in play that offer significant ball speed and forgiveness, making the market really competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There’s some good in hand pictures on Instagram

If I was a titleist guy I'd be ecstatic.

Oh wait......

You said you needed to get a driver and 3 wood for your Florida bag. Well, it looks like you can upgrade and send the old stuff south.

Those look real sharp. This has my attention.
This has your name written all over it, Nathan. My mind’s eye sees a set of T100s irons and a Titleist driver/3 wood.

The next generation is getting closer with this early preview of the Titleist TSi driver. During the last investor call, David Maher made mention of pushing back their next equipment launch to November. With the vast amount of tour play the equipment gets, it was only a matter of time before the images hit the USGA Conforming list.

While we are not able to share more information other than these TSi driver images just yet, we can say there is a story here and it will be worth paying attention to in the coming months. As you can see both the TSi2 and TSi3 are represented. Introducing the Titleist TSi driver line.

1-1-1024x747.jpg

2-1-1024x747.jpg

Continue reading...

the tsi3 looks very interesting.. I have never put a titleist driver in the bag but I easily could. The TS4 gave me very good numbers.

Those look great will be waiting for the release to get here!

I also saw some in-hand photos of the TSi3 on my Instagram feed. To say that it is a looker doesn’t begin to paint the picture accurately. Wow, just wow...

This has your name written all over it, Nathan. My mind’s eye sees a set of T100s irons and a Titleist driver/3 wood.
SSHH!!!

Who told you?!

Wonder what the “I” stands for??

Wonder what the “I” stands for??
It stands for “I want to hit this so bad, I will not sleep tonight.” :D You missed a great round yesterday, except for my putting display.

It stands for “I want to hit this so bad, I will not sleep tonight.” :D You missed a great round yesterday, except for my putting display.
Seriously bummed.. it will happen though. With my wife’s sister and best friend living there. We regularly go to the salt lake area. I have considered moving there as well a few times..

What shaft will you be using? ;)

The black heads are coming with black project x lz to start. Or did you mean with that sexy driver?

Back