The black heads are coming with black project x lz to start. Or did you mean with that sexy driver?
You and @AnthonyC will be twins! I wasn’t sure if you were a blacked out guy or not, inasmuch as the finish tends not to hold up. I was referencing the driver, LOL. More disclosure is always better, though. Get it out of your system.

You and @AnthonyC will be twins! I wasn’t sure if you were a blacked out guy or not, inasmuch as the finish tends not to hold up. I was referencing the driver, LOL. More disclosure is always better, though. Get it out of your system.
Well I said 'to start'. There will be some swapping going on depending on how I like those shafts. If I do, I want standard heads on them, and white (or maybe grey) grips, like my other beauties.

I'm psyched I'm in a place now where I'll be able to actually test this driver before buying. A full Titleist bag would be fun, and look GOOD.

Anyone kinda tired of the black with red accents ?
I’m just not a huge fan of red. So their stuff is usually a hard pass based on looks alone.

I feel like titleist woods have always had that distinct “sound” when hitting them, kind of like a thwack dead sound feeling. For me it’s a brand you want to like, you want to try, but their woods I just have a hard time with...

Sigh just bought a TS3 albeit great price after fitting and so far superior to Ping 410plus in dispersion and average distance had tested a few weeks. Will be hard to improve IMO on this current great model although this looks nice although no pictures of 3model?

Sigh just bought a TS3 albeit great price after fitting and so far superior to Ping 410plus in dispersion and average distance had tested a few weeks. Will be hard to improve IMO on this current great model although this looks nice although no pictures of 3model?
A picture of each model is in the first post

Don't feel bad. The TS3 is the best driver I have ever hit. I have been more confident with it than any driver I've ever had. It will play well for you for a long time.

I honestly never paid any attention to Titleist driver releases but these one look pretty good and will definitely try them out over winter

Looks like MOI might be a big thing with Titleist especially with the TSi2. Kind of reminds me of a Ping driver especially towards the back.

Have been a :taylormade: guy my entire golfing life but starting to think it may be time to broaden my horizons. Those speak to me.

The in hand photos Greg took look really good. Maybe back to Titleist woods for me.

I do see the picture now of Si3 and wonder how the weight moves enough to shift draw or fade balance as on S3 it is more of a linear arrangement where weight obviously moves to one end of club?

Holy hell the pics on social media of the fairways look mean too.

Holy hell the pics on social media of the fairways look mean too.
Did you get the feeling that the faces looked a little on the deep side?

Did you get the feeling that the faces looked a little on the deep side?
Yep, pics like those are always hard to tell for sure, but thats what drew an audible sound of potentially giddiness from me :LOL:

I'm totally on board with gaming a new Titleist driver next year. I played the TS2 for part of the year and really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to the tech story. I’ve never hit a Titleist driver. Maybe these should be the first ones I try. 🤔

I waited an extra season for the TS4 to drop. I hope they release everything a little sooner and closer to the TSi 2 & 3.

Clearly in love!!! hoping to pick this up ASAP, and happy to test if needed :)

The next generation is getting closer with this early preview of the Titleist TSi driver. During the last investor call, David Maher made mention of pushing back their next equipment launch to November. With the vast amount of tour play the equipment gets, it was only a matter of time before the images hit the USGA Conforming list.

While we are not able to share more information other than these TSi driver images just yet, we can say there is a story here and it will be worth paying attention to in the coming months. As you can see both the TSi2 and TSi3 are represented. Introducing the Titleist TSi driver line.

1-1-1024x747.jpg

2-1-1024x747.jpg

Continue reading...

CANNOT wait to swing them!!!! feel like I have been cheating having a Callaway (Jailbreak) does not help my guilt complex :)

Hoping to get selected as tester!!!

I have never (at least that I can remember) been star struck by a titleist driver.. I like how these look a lot..

CANNOT wait to swing them!!!! feel like I have been cheating having a Callaway (Jailbreak) does not help my guilt complex :)

Hoping to get selected as tester!!!
We haven’t said anything about testing. The info we are allowed to supply currently is in the first post.

I have never (at least that I can remember) been star struck by a titleist driver.. I like how these look a lot..

I have almost exclusively played my TS3 since it came out. Tried, but couldn't knock it out of the bag. I'm hitting it as far as I ever have in in my life. I'm looking forward to reviewing the new Titleist TSi based on looks looks alone.

Back