Cobra KING F9 SPEEDBACK Driver

Do you know if they will rent their sim for 30 or 60 min ? I have 3 drivers I want to get data on. 1899 in Canton is temporarily closed until Oct so they can add a new kitchen area.

Are you trying to take one out to the range/course?

Avalanche 10.5 in atmos blue 6r is incoming. Extra weights purchased. LFG

Nice purchase! I still have my yellow 10.5 and it’s been amazing.

Avalanche 10.5 in atmos blue 6r is incoming. Extra weights purchased. LFG
That’s going to be a blast to play. Can’t wait to hear what you think

That’s going to be a blast to play. Can’t wait to hear what you think

I’m currently playing the LTD. and absolutely love it. Seemed like a good time to see if the hype is warranted for an upgrade. Found a good deal on the bay

In a serious ponder mode to upgrade my F6+ to the F9. When I hit my F6 well, it still goes. But when I'm off a bit, it can get ugly. I really think I can use the added forgiveness the newer F9 offers, so I've had it on my mind a lot since I had an ugly driving round. I'm being nice saying ugly too, it was frustrating playing out of the trees on every hole. I was stubborn, and kept pulling the driver, even though I should have put it away. I was stubborn mainly because the 2 rounds before that, I was driving the ball the best I ever have.

So, with all that said, I think I'll be on the search for a F9 head soon. I plugged the HZRDUS Smoke Yellow into my F6, and it made the club come alive. The shaft lets me be aggressive, and I've been rewarded with some great shots, as I mentioned above.

Does anyone have experience going from the F6 to an F9?

First time on range with my avalanche f9. Started with weight back, -1, and was hitting pop ups. Club felt wayyyy to light. Flipped the weights to heavy forward and holy hell did this thing come alive. Felt heavier, more stable. And just so straight. Straight bulletts. Was choking up a half inch or so. Absolutely love it.

coming from the cobra LTD, which I love but man this session was promising.

Put this back in play for my round today.

Prior to my SZ this year was the beat driver for me.

Yup, still had some good shots, but definitely not as forgiving as the SZ Xtreme.

Two best drives today were on 8 heavy bomb down the middle still i line with playing partners and on two nice shot down the middle

Having everything the F9 brings with extra forgiveness must be "Xtremely" nice. I have loved my F9 but have struggled to find fairways all year.

Put this back in play for my round today.

Prior to my SZ this year was the beat driver for me.

Yup, still had some good shots, but definitely not as forgiving as the SZ Xtreme.

Two best drives today were on 8 heavy bomb down the middle still i line with playing partners and on two nice shot down the middle

I’m still loving my F9 but I can see how it can lack some stability.

I personally didn’t see a difference with SZ but it makes the RADSPEED even more tempting.

Ive been such a fan of Cobra’s style since the Fly-Z and their switch to the Speedback style was great.

I’m still loving my F9 but I can see how it can lack some stability.

I personally didn’t see a difference with SZ but it makes the RADSPEED even more tempting.

Ive been such a fan of Cobra’s style since the Fly-Z and their switch to the Speedback style was great.

Reg Speedzone or Xtreme? Definite difference between those two IMO

Reg Speedzone or Xtreme? Definite difference between those two IMO

I tried both models and didn’t notice much in either one. It wasn’t extensive testing but it was enough to not consider changing out from my F9.

I’ve never had more accuracy since I got my new f9 three months ago.
I'm still gaming mine.. I've tried a few other drivers but something about this one just works for me!

Put this back in the bag today. First couple drives were big bananas as I shook the winter rust off. After that though I was pretty dialed in and hit some great drives for it being my second round of the year. Also got to see @OhioGolfer break in his Speedback and if today was any indication he won't be taking it out of the bag anytime soon.

Had my F9 out on the range this afternoon for the first time since last season. Felt pretty good overall. Cutting (Slicing) a little bit more than I would like but felt better as the range session went on.

Had my F9 out on the range this afternoon for the first time since last season. Felt pretty good overall. Cutting (Slicing) a little bit more than I would like but felt better as the range session went on.
That’s the left to right wind there (if on 619). It was driving me crazy last week. I hit a draw and everything would start out a draw and end as a cut or slice. Darn OH weather

That’s the left to right wind there (if on 619). It was driving me crazy last week. I hit a draw and everything would start out a draw and end as a cut or slice. Darn OH weather

So you’re telling me I don’t stink as bad as I thought. Thank you! That range was packed tonight. Amazing what 58 degree weather does lol

So you’re telling me I don’t stink as bad as I thought. Thank you! That range was packed tonight. Amazing what 58 degree weather does lol
I hear ya. I’m fixing to go tomorrow at lunch if my Tour Edge package arrives by then.

C521 7i trial. Also ordered the e521 5w and 6h but those haven’t shipped yet.

Nice! Those will be fun. That line seems great from everything I am seeing.

I still love my F9. That doesn’t mean I don’t think the latest offerings from Cobra are any good, it’s just that I’ve gotten along with this driver so much that it’s hard to let it go.

I just bought and put my F9 in play in September and love it. Cant wait for a full season with this thing. The 3w and hybrids aren't far behind either.

I just bought and put my F9 in play in September and love it. Cant wait for a full season with this thing. The 3w and hybrids aren't far behind either.

I love my F9.. an elegant club for a more civilized age....

Back