those look nice!

I have almost exclusively played my TS3 since it came out. Tried, but couldn't knock it out of the bag. I'm hitting it as far as I ever have in in my life. I'm looking forward to reviewing the new Titleist TSi based on looks looks alone.

the TS series is really good. I was super close to getting the TS3 but it was just edged out by the taylormade sim. I also really liked the TS4.

We haven’t said anything about testing. The info we are allowed to supply currently is in the first post.

I got you boss, just letting that thought marinade a little :)

Interesting. Interesting. I think I can see what they're doing there on the soles of the clubs

T1, T2, N, H1, H2 in the TSi3 .... :unsure: "Toe" "Neutral" "Heel" .... Fade, Straight, Draw settings?

Interesting ..... did they change the sound again? More audible or even more muted than the TS lineup? I'm sure they can't make the face any thinner than it already is for faster ball speeds :golf2: that would be the only way to make them better than the TS lineup IMHO.

What does ATI stand for? "Area Total Impact" :unsure: Since it has a little * in front of it & the center area of the face is covered by them ******* :unsure:

TSi_#2.jpg

T1, T2, N, H1, H2 in the TSi3 .... :unsure: "Toe" "Neutral" "Heel" .... Fade, Straight, Draw settings?

Interesting ..... did they change the sound again? More audible or even more muted than the TS lineup? I'm sure they can't make the face any thinner than it already is for faster ball speeds :golf2: that would be the only way to make them better than the TS lineup IMHO.

What does ATI stand for? "Area Total Impact" :unsure: Since it has a little * in front of it & the center area of the face is covered by them ******* :unsure:

View attachment 8962500

Titleist always get my attention because they are Titleist. But they have had a dud driver or two in my day. Like other manufacturers.
Always just have to hit them and see what they're all about. Still like that my 913 has the weight back just like the "2" variant now and the same hosel. (y)

View attachment 8962500

Love that deep face!

No sir, but it has a meaning and it is not a marketing term.
It has to be a titanium mix. For example there is beta Ti. So this may be Alpha Ti. ATI...

which would kinda make sense given the texture of the face.

i'm not looking at this thread anymore...

It has to be a titanium mix. For example there is beta Ti. So this may be Alpha Ti. ATI...

which would kinda make sense given the texture of the face.

It’s the name of the steel company

This is easily the most interested is ever been in a Titleist driver release. That deep face and the pear shape of the TSi3 is very much my preference. They of course have to perform but I already know I need to hit this one.

I’m liking the sound of it

Last edited:
This is easily the most interested is ever been in a Titleist driver release. That deep face and the pear shape of the TSi3 is very much my preference. They of course have to perform but I already know I need to hit this one.
Same. Same. Same.

Reactions: KEV
Looks like quick adoption on Tour and a very high profile equipment free agent already putting these into play.

https://golf.com/gear/drivers/titleist-tsi-driver-count-wall-to-wall-equipment/

interesting to see fleetwood in this. he's been gaming taylormade for awhile, correct? i never find a story to be very compelling when the staffers put it in the bag; i find it more compelling when they take it out of the bag, and when non-contracted guys put it in play.

interesting to see fleetwood in this. he's been gaming taylormade for awhile, correct? i never find a story to be very compelling when the staffers put it in the bag; i find it more compelling when they take it out of the bag, and when non-contracted guys put it in play.
Yeah right now if Keopka, Fleetwood, or Reed put it in play it's interesting. I worry when a lot of staffers hang back on the previous model.

Fleetwood often games a TS fairway since its release. I forget if its the 2 or 3.

Fleetwood often games a TS fairway since its release. I forget if its the 2 or 3.

i thought he was still rocking that blue nike vapor something-or-other fairway wood?

Back