Golf and Wine tasting @ Chambers Bay

TonyB

Reaction score
Handicap
My wife got me this package for my birthday. It includes warm up instructions by their PGA pros, 9 holes of golf then Precept Wine tasting at the Chambers Bay Grill. I'll be playing with my father in law so it should be a good time and knowing the two of us, the wine tasting will cost much more in the long run than the golf package...

My father in law has played Chambers a few times but this will be my first time. I'm sure I am going to humbled by the course but still should be fun.

that sounds like a blast! i haven’t heard of precept wines. any relation to the golf ball brand?

that sounds like a blast! i haven’t heard of precept wines. any relation to the golf ball brand?

I agree that sounds like a blast.

I don't believe any relation. One is part of Bridgestone Global. The wine is a pretty large group in the PNW. I think they are owned by Constellation.

Love the course, my favorite in the PNW. Sounds like a really nice pairing and you'll both have a fantastic time!

Sounds fun! Enjoy!

That sounds awesome and like a fantastic present! Enjoy!

Have fun!

They seem to have a large number of wines but the one I see the most is Browne mainly because our Costco carries it. I am sure they will have some of their higher end wines available.

They seem to have a large number of wines but the one I see the most is Browne mainly because our Costco carries it. I am sure they will have some of their higher end wines available.

kosta browne?

I agree that sounds like a blast.

I don't believe any relation. One is part of Bridgestone Global. The wine is a pretty large group in the PNW. I think they are owned by Constellation.

Damn. Is there anything you don’t know? Lol!

I get the golf knowledge part, but how in the hell did you know the wine was part of Constellation Brands?

kosta browne?
No just Browne. It is a very good Cab and Blends but I almost never buy it because the label is so boring. Ridiculous, I know but I like good wine but also cool bottles and labels.

Attachments

• Browne.jpg
    Browne.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 1
That sounds like a fun event. Kudos to your wife!
I've playe Chambers a couple of times. It is a challenging course...enjoy !

Playing CB on Sunday! Have fun!

Back