New-ish from Sacramento

Jamstar35

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
10ish
Apparently I've had an account since Sept. of 2019 and I've lurked around but since I've been playing regularly again it's time to become a regular to the forums! Northern California may be all smoky at the moment, but I'm still getting out when I can!

:welcome:

Well Welcome back Jamstar!

Welcome!! There is a good group from around your area.

Hell yeah man! Welcome(ish) to THP!! Glad you're here!

Edit: the "ish" above was a play on of your topic. Hope that comes across lol

Last edited:
Welcome!! There is a good group from around your area.

I just about read the entire Tahoe thread with excitement for those who tried and those that eventually did make the trip. It does look like there is a good group of people in the Sacramento and Northern California areas.

Welcome/welcome back! (y)

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I spent 20 years in NorCal/Sacramento and just moved back to MN two years ago. I miss being able to go over to Haggin Oaks and demo any club outside on the range for free. My coworker and I used to go over there a few times a month for lunch and demo clubs for an hour or more.

Last edited:
Welcome back (?) To THP!

There are several THPer's here in Norcal. Once the smoke clears enough to see the course, post on the Norcal thread when you're available to play.

Welcome back (?) To THP!

There are several THPer's here in Norcal. Once the smoke clears enough to see the course, post on the Norcal thread when you're available to play.

Will do! Thank you!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome-ish.

Welcome...back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome. Stay safe.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Jamstar... Thanks for checking out the Tahoe thread... We got lucky we were able to get it done with all the dropouts via Covid and the fires. Man this year has sucked haha. Stay safe and healthy up in Sac!

Welcome to THP!

Back