At least it was privately financed. But, from what I’ve read, the cost may exceed 5 billion. That’s somewhat excessive but Stan Kroenke can afford it.
yeah they said over 5 billion. that's big time.

Hockey did the same thing with the crowd noise, and while I enjoy having it, I really wanted to experience the games with only the player/play sounds.

I don't hate it, but I also don't feel like I need it.

It’s too fake for me. I know there is an empty stadium so I don’t expect to hear any noise.
It would feel wierd without it like a practice...stadium was set up to win other huge events, but my goodness.

What’s up with that Rams logo on the 50 yd line? Not a fan...

Watching other games (not Browns) just makes me wonder how inept our team is?

Why why why? What is the factor missing.

Redesigned this year...

I'm not sure what's worse. Baker Mayfield getting endorsement deals, or the Rams new unis.

I'm not sure what's worse. Baker Mayfield getting endorsement deals, or the Rams new unis.
Trust me Baker needed more time in stadium/practice facility, not shooting commercials.... At least we know, when he's out of the league he will have a job, he is qualified to cut the lawn, fox a toilet and pickup trash or cover furniture from the rain!

Trust me Baker needed more time in stadium/practice facility, not shooting commercials.... At least we know, when he's out of the league he will have a job, he is qualified to cut the lawn, fox a toilet and pickup trash or cover furniture from the rain!
Thank goodness now in Florida I don’t have to watch a Browns game every week. Did they look that bad?

I don’t mind the fake crowd noise, and I agree Fox did a better job with it. I still miss real crowd noise, but I’m good with this as a substitute for now, but definitely not permanently.

Also, Goff got robbed on that interception.

I think we are seeing less false starts due to the lack of noise for sure.

LOL

Sofi Stadium =

Way to goo Dallas. Rookie mistake not crossing at first down yardage.

Not sure I understand that call by Dallas there. @Nate has to be furious!!!

Back