Seemed like a tickie tac call on Dallas, but great win for Rams

12/14 so far in pickem... it wasn't looking good for a while in the afternoon :ROFLMAO:

Thank goodness now in Florida I don’t have to watch a Browns game every week. Did they look that bad?
Very much so... Baker ineptness is astounding and odell is a premadonna. I don't get how year in year out more talent is added yet we look like the 99 Tim couch browns

I enjoyed that Rams and Cowboys game last night. I think both teams looked pretty darn good. I also think both QBs progressed nicely year over year.

I enjoyed that Rams and Cowboys game last night. I think both teams looked pretty darn good. I also think both QBs progressed nicely year over year.
Qb progression... Interesting concept... Is there a class Baker mayfield can enroll in this fall?

Qb progression... Interesting concept... Is there a class Baker mayfield can enroll in this fall?

He seems to be teaching regression 101.
Maybe gets a bit of a pass due to the team he played yesterday and their D.

The Browns have one of the most QB friendly schedules in the NFL this year, so I have a feeling he will look pretty darn good in some spots.

Minus the coaching decision to go for it on 4th down when they could have opted for tying up the game.
Could have worked out, but my gut would have been let’s kick the FG.

Im a big fan of Dan Orlovsky's breakdowns as of late and this is a good one.

He seems to be teaching regression 101.
Maybe gets a bit of a pass due to the team he played yesterday and their D.

The Browns have one of the most QB friendly schedules in the NFL this year, so I have a feeling he will look pretty darn good in some spots.

I am discounting that game due to the fact that besides the Chiefs the Ravens will be the other contender in the AFC. They look awesome last year and even better this year.

Baker eating that humble pie with Odell might be great news for the rest of the season!

Now lets get ready for Joe Burrow!

I was driving yesterday, fortunate to stream the games, but couldn't talk ball yesterday.....

How about them

Still think David Johnson for D Hop was a good trade? :love: Wow what a performance he put on. Cards Defense was the other huge story of that game to me.

Still think David Johnson for D Hop was a good trade? :love: Wow what a performance he put on. Cards Defense was the other huge story of that game to me.

I actually think it worked for both teams. David Johnson looked incredible in his first game with the Texans.
And Hopkins was a rented player at this point. Get talent in return and in a spot it was sorely needed.

I actually think it worked for both teams. David Johnson looked incredible in his first game with the Texans.
And Hopkins was a rented player at this point. Get talent in return and in a spot it was sorely needed.

David Johnson had not pulled off a jump cut in what seemed like 3 years prior to this season. For him, I feel that the change of scenery will be huge and I hope that it re kindles his career. He's a great person.

I just like piling on BOB. He thought Hackenberg was a good QB.

Houston had to trade Hopkins. I think that The Cardinals "won" the trade, but agree it was not the lopsided deal that the media made it out to be.

David Johnson had not pulled off a jump cut in what seemed like 3 years prior to this season. For him, I feel that the change of scenery will be huge and I hope that it re kindles his career. He's a great person.

I just like piling on BOB. He thought Hackenberg was a good QB.

Houston had to trade Hopkins. I think that The Cardinals "won" the trade, but agree it was not the lopsided deal that the media made it out to be.
Haha, didnt current AZ GM draft Josh Rosen with the 10th pick in the first round? :ROFLMAO:

Looks like a good thing Colts drafted Taylor. Sounds like Mack is out for the year with torn achilles.

Looks like a good thing Colts drafted Taylor. Sounds like Mack is out for the year with torn achilles.
Wow that is disappointing as he looked pretty good. Luckily they have Taylor & Hines to fill the void.

Looks like it could be a long season for us Vikings fans. Too much reliance on rookies on defense and no thoughts to improve the offensive line during the off season. The rookie defensive backs should improve with experience but there isn't much hope for improving that offensive line without a trade or another draft (that Zimmer will undoubtedly steer toward the defense again instead of taking the offensive line help they absolutely need.

Im a big fan of Dan Orlovsky's breakdowns as of late and this is a good one.

Man this is really, really good.

It shows me I know NOTHING about football, but love how he broke this down and made it understandable for me.

feast or famine for Derrick Henry tonight... he's been poop against Denver but Von Miller is out and you know Tannehill isn't throwing it 50 times

Oh damn he booted that punt. Nice break for Giants

Somewhere @Stemmy66 is blaming Tomlin for that fumble.

Somewhere @Stemmy66 is blaming Tomlin for that fumble.

It's a hallmark of Tomlin's teams to lose to teams they should not lose to. The FG is a win for the Stillers, but . . . .

Damn is it weird hearing Kirk's voice during an NFL game. When I'm not watching the screen and I hear his voice, I'm shocked when I look up and see NFL being played.

Back