Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

I'm gonna guess DJ and 10/10, but I hope I'm wrong and Tiger wins.

Cantlay 10/10

Rory
10/10

Cantlay 9/10

John Rahm 9/10

Tiger hitting stingers off the tee and take it apart little by little with his iron / wedge game. Then if the new putter grip works he closes it out.
9-10

Last edited:
Bryson is one of the few to over power the rough on his mammoth drives and rewrites the book on how to win at gnarly US Open sites with a -4 total. 8/10 with Golf Pride.

Xander- 9

Fleetwood. 9 of top 10.

Continuing the fun of the Golf Pride contests this year with 2020 US Open. This will also serve as our official thread for the tournament bringing the banter and conversation through the weekend.

1-5-1024x692.jpg

The Prize
You will get a full set of any Golf Pride grips you would like including the new MCC Team grips. Head over to their website at www.golfpride.com and check out the full lineup, because you might just win, what the pros play.

How to Enter
Post below who you think will win.For the tie breaker, include in your entry, how many players in the top 10, will be using Golf Pride Grips. If nobody picks the winner, we will choose based on the tie breaker.

Entries must be posted by the time the first players tee off.

Continue reading...
Justin Thomas
All 10 of the Top 10 will have Golf Pride grips

I'm glad it isn't going to be too hot.

D. Berger

7/10

I'm looking at this layout and wondering why the pros would hit driver at all this week given how long and accurate they can be with a 3w. Also with all the greens having severe slopes back to front, It would seem like front of the green would make the most sense on approach shots.

But back to the driver, I am not sure that gives anyone an advantage this week given how penal the rough is for wayward shots and how the greens have small landing areas relative to the overall size.
It's like the most of us...3w is boring off the tee. I know there are many times where I should hit 3w, but constantly grab the big dog.🤷‍♂️

It's like the most of us...3w is boring off the tee. I know there are many times where I should hit 3w, but constantly grab the big dog.🤷‍♂️

True, but most of us are not playing in the US Open this weekend. :cool:

Rahm 9/10

Tommy Fleetwood, 9 of top 10 and ties playing Golf Pride

Finau and 8/10

Back