Week 2: THP Fantasy Football

Time to bring it up to .500 on the season and get off the Schneid.

League 4 also had it's first trade of the season!

Capture.PNG

anyone else find the nfl website difficult to navigate and slow?

It's definitely been a learning curve. I am slowly starting to figure things out, but it's not been as easy of a transition as I had hoped. Some things are way better than ESPN, and others definitely not so much.

It's definitely been a learning curve. I am slowly starting to figure things out, but it's not been as easy of a transition as I had hoped. Some things are way better than ESPN, and others definitely not so much.
I definitely would have won my matchup if I had figured out the website better...

Looking to offload Carlos Hyde in League 3. Have a decent amount of running backs and wanting some WR strength.

Looking to offload Carlos Hyde in League 3. Have a decent amount of running backs and wanting some WR strength.
I'd be interested in some RB depth with Mack going on IR, but I already have Carson from Seattle.

If anyone else in League 3 has some RB depth, shoot me a trade offer.

Usually I'm itching to wheel and deal at this point, but I'm pretty content with my team. 🤷‍♂️ I think a lot of them are still undervalued which makes trading tough.

League 5 I am open to trades.. Not in love with my team so if something makes sense let's do it

I have some decisions to make in the flex. My choices are AJ Green, Nyheim Hines, and Scotty Miller and Chris Godwin is currently in the concussion protocol so Miller could have a big game.

Haven’t seen any trade activity for league 2 yet. With that being said I’m looking for a WR.

DFL week one (I’m pretty sure the guy with 2 points didn’t get them all in??-otherwise that’s impressive).

DFL at a THP thing. Hmmmm. Seems familiar, lol.

Most weeks I’ll look like a schmuck but I’ll have my week.

DFL week one (I’m pretty sure the guy with 2 points didn’t get them all in??-otherwise that’s impressive).

DFL at a THP thing. Hmmmm. Seems familiar, lol.

Most weeks I’ll look like a schmuck but I’ll have my week.
Do you mean pick’em or fantasy?

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Trade in L1 fell through. I think I’ll sit tight this week and see how things shake out. I have some solid pieces for my team, but feel like one more consistent player would make it pretty dominant

Traded DeAndre Hopkins and now Michael Thomas is doubtful, Courtland Sutton still questionable, and Corey Davis is questionable. Sheesh!

Just when I had hope in week 1 reality set in that yes my team sucks again.
C’mon week 2!!!!

I have some decisions to make in the flex. My choices are AJ Green, Nyheim Hines, and Scotty Miller and Chris Godwin is currently in the concussion protocol so Miller could have a big game.
I’m really liking AJ this year. Finally 100% healthy. He’s going to be the steal of the draft

Just realized I said I was league 3 above. I am for sure in league 1!

Back