Review Aiden Ross Golf Glove Review

Mine showed up today! I totally see what you mean by being thicker than a normal glove but it feels and looks great! Can't wait to get it out on the course!

Mine showed up today! I totally see what you mean by being thicker than a normal glove but it feels and looks great! Can't wait to get it out on the course!
I’d say it will grow on you too - god knows it has for me. It’s still my preferred (along with one other brand in a rotation)

So unfortunate news/happening. 8 holes in and this happens. Glove is far from too small so I definitely wasn’t stretching it too much. That’s such a bummer too because I was loving it

B8DAC93D-24CA-4962-B121-8EB8B94E4402.jpeg

Last edited:
So unfortunate news/happening. 8 holes in and this happens. Glove is far from too big so I definitely wasn’t stretching it too much. That’s such a bummer too because I was loving it

View attachment 8953931
:oops:Contact them- I bet they make it right. What size are you?

:oops:Contact them- I bet they make it right. What size are you?
I did last night. We will see what they say.

I noticed that I said glove was far from too big. I meant far from too small. I’m a medium in everyone else’s glove so I ordered a medium here and it was just a tad big for me but it still felt great.

i don't wear a glove but this makes me want to 😁

I did last night. We will see what they say.

I noticed that I said glove was far from too big. I meant far from too small. I’m a medium in everyone else’s glove so I ordered a medium here and it was just a tad big for me but it still felt great.
Yeah, they run a hair large for sure. I had the same discussion with @Tenputt in here about trying to find his right size.

i don't wear a glove but this makes me want to 😁
I’m all Hawai’i all day on my course until these three fail.

Mine is holding up great.

I forgot to update y’all on my Sunday round - new glove out of the package and one of the stitching started to come loose where my pinkie finger meets the palm. Big bummer. I’ll see how long it holds up before it becomes unplayable.

I forgot to update y’all on my Sunday round - new glove out of the package and one of the stitching started to come loose where my pinkie finger meets the palm. Big bummer. I’ll see how long it holds up before it becomes unplayable.
With that coming out, how would you compare durability vs others you have used

With that coming out, how would you compare durability vs others you have used
Two part answer - the leather durability is really great. It’s a hair thicker but doesn’t get slimy in the nasty, swampy weather here. The foot joy ones and Cobra ones turned yellow and crusty early. These have not. My first glove is still in rotation and the second came into the rotation to replace a FJ.

The rest of the glove durability is just OK. The bottom stretches a bit more than I’d prefer over time and 1/3 of the gloves had a stitch come out really fast.

Reactions: JB
So, the glove lasted two and a half months, which included many rounds (I don’t know the number) in the heat of the summer. These gloves are fun and have been a good purchase. Thanks again @Molten!

E9EB3E61-DFE3-4C30-A50D-8C71D7E9E011.jpegEF49B8AA-EE55-46FE-B1FE-A8B7E3A3CFC6.jpeg

Ok, I suppose I have to report the bad with the good. I bought three of these gloves. The first one was awesome, as I posted in this thread. It gave up the ghost on Saturday. I pulled out my second one this morning. As @Molten reported, the leather in the first glove seemed a little thicker than normal. It worked fine, though. When I put this second one on, I immediately noticed that the leather seemed thinner. Only part way through my lunch-time range session, the glove ripped in the padded area of my hand. It was done. I don’t ever remember a glove ripping out like that during its first use. It’s quite disappointing. I have one more from the set I purchased. We’ll have to see how that one goes. Right now, I could not say that I would repurchase these.

7825DBA1-6208-4CB1-BFA7-CD7558C5F553.jpeg561CD605-4635-4F42-A753-6EDBDC7A2BD6.jpeg

Ok, I suppose I have to report the bad with the good. I bought three of these gloves. The first one was awesome, as I posted in this thread. It gave up the ghost on Saturday. I pulled out my second one this morning. As @Molten reported, the leather in the first glove seemed a little thicker than normal. It worked fine, though. When I put this second one on, I immediately noticed that the leather seemed thinner. Only part way through my lunch-time range session, the glove ripped in the padded area of my hand. It was done. I don’t ever remember a glove ripping out like that during its first use. It’s quite disappointing. I have one more from the set I purchased. We’ll have to see how that one goes. Right now, I could not say that I would repurchase these.

View attachment 8963600View attachment 8963601
FIRST USE?! I’ve had a Callaway do that before but that it’s just not acceptable. I just retired my second one this morning and opened my third and final.

This has come to a disappointing ending for me. I purchased a package of three gloves. The first one was great. As my post above indicated, I opened up the second for the first time yesterday for a range session. Early into it, the glove split in the padded area of my hand. I thought, “Well, these things happen sometimes.” I pulled out the third and today during lunch, I went to my local store to see a few of the new release items. I put the glove on and only 5 or 6 swings in, the glove completely failed. To me, the quality is completely unacceptable. I don’t ever remember another product that delivered such poor quality.

F00E6999-1D8D-41D9-A67B-4CD26907EC30.jpeg

This has come to a disappointing ending for me. I purchased a package of three gloves. The first one was great. As my post above indicated, I opened up the second for the first time yesterday for a range session. Early into it, the glove split in the padded area of my hand. I thought, “Well, these things happen sometimes.” I pulled out the third and today during lunch, I went to my local store to see a few of the new release items. I put the glove on and only 5 or 6 swings in, the glove completely failed. To me, the quality is completely unacceptable. I don’t ever remember another product that delivered such poor quality.

View attachment 8963827
When did your hands become Hulk hands?! That’s completely unacceptable. Have you reached out to the company?! They need to make this right because it’s clearly a problem.

Whoa that isn’t good.

When did your hands become Hulk hands?! That’s completely unacceptable. Have you reached out to the company?! They need to make this right because it’s clearly a problem.
I may reach out, but sometimes for $20 or $30, it is not worth the time to run it down. We have been so busy since the big wind storm last week that I haven’t even gotten my damaged vehicle into the shop yet, so, it’s not the highest priority. I certainly wouldn’t want a replacement. My trust level is gone.

I may reach out, but sometimes for $20 or $30, it is not worth the time to run it down. We have been so busy since the big wind storm last week that I haven’t even gotten my damaged vehicle into the shop yet, so, it’s not the highest priority. I certainly wouldn’t want a replacement. My trust level is gone.
I don’t blame you at all. I had the one issue I highlighted above (loose seam) but I haven’t seen anything this bad but it’s clear that quality consistency is an issue. Bummer too - I liked them in the humidity but I won’t be buying them again in light of all of this.

Back