Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Diamondhawk greens fees $28 on Group Golfer.com

Looks like a decent course. Anyone play it and have first hand knowledge?

Looks like a decent course. Anyone play it and have first hand knowledge?
It's nice, always well maintained. Not easy though, tight fairways and a lot of waste area (brush). If you spray it around your ball is gone on a lot of holes. Was for sale so not sure if it has new owners by now. Right across the street from the major airport.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I'll second moosejaa's opinion. If you're having a bad day off the tee, things can turn ugly quick.

Been a long time.... anyone interested in playing Friday? I’m willing to travel to Buffalo or Syracuse if necessary. Honestly, I can basically anywhere within 2 hours.

I have a 6:20 tee time as a single at chestnut hill in Darien. Jump on it if possible.

It's nice, always well maintained. Not easy though, tight fairways and a lot of waste area (brush). If you spray it around your ball is gone on a lot of holes. Was for sale so not sure if it has new owners by now. Right across the street from the major airport.

Agreed, played it a couple of times and always enjoyable

Been a long time.... anyone interested in playing Friday? I’m willing to travel to Buffalo or Syracuse if necessary. Honestly, I can basically anywhere within 2 hours.
The most interesting man in the world right here. Hi Jim. If anyone ever agrees to play at Greenlakes State Park with Jim, bring him an extra belt.

The most interesting man in the world right here. Hi Jim. If anyone ever agrees to play at Greenlakes State Park with Jim, bring him an extra belt.

Is it really you?

Is it really you?
I found my login info while cleaning up my office yesterday. Now if I just played golf....?

Let's go.
I played Mechanicville on Thursday with the guy who has my i200s. I’m this [ ] close to having them back and him having my Apex 19 w/Catalyst 80s.

I played Mechanicville on Thursday with the guy who has my i200s. I’m this [ ] close to having them back and him having my Apex 19 w/Catalyst 80s.

Just play 9? That's the course I grew up playing. Decent 9 hole layout...greens have been great the times I've play this year. Tee boxes were rough last time out though.

Just play 9? That's the course I grew up playing. Decent 9 hole layout...greens have been great the times I've play this year. Tee boxes were rough last time out though.
Nope, played it twice. The uphill blind par 3, that plays as a par 4 from the blue tees the second time through? I was closer to the pin playing it as a par 4 than I was from the forward tees playing it as a par 3. Greens were fine, tee boxes, some of them anyway, were crab grass.

Nope, played it twice. The uphill blind par 3, that plays as a par 4 from the blue tees the second time through? I was closer to the pin playing it as a par 4 than I was from the forward tees playing it as a par 3. Greens were fine, tee boxes, some of them anyway, were crab grass.

When we were kids, one of my buddies got an ace on that hole. He didn't even get to see it go in.

Can’t say that I have ever played Mechanicville. I’ve played almost everywhere in the. Capital District over the years.

Can’t say that I have ever played Mechanicville. I’ve played almost everywhere in the. Capital District over the years.
Don’t blink while driving by or you’ll miss it. It’s also on the opposite side of the Hudson River from the Mechanicville everyone knows and loves.

After that escapade, I always have a spare belt in my bag :p

If you want to play somewhere in the middle, let me know. I'm slowly making it back from the transplant, been 2 years and while I thought I was better last year, it's only in the last month that I have really felt like myself.

Smells familiar in here.

I live in Maple Springs, NY, Chautauqua county, from May through early October. Lots of great courses within 40 minutes of my location.

I live in Maple Springs, NY, Chautauqua county, from May through early October. Lots of great courses within 40 minutes of my location.
How's that course near Cassadaga Lake, I think it's Cassadaga CC(?). Stumbled across it the other day.

Rochester NY here and trying to learn this golf thing
Lot of nice courses out your way.

Back