Big day tomorrow....free over air tv coverage begins for poor golf fan saps like me. :ROFLMAO:
Big props to Bryson amongst the hate. (y)
i was happy to find the free coverage on US Open.com. And now on the free Peacock app. Yeah itis not over they air, but it serves the needed golf fix.

i was happy to find the free coverage on US Open.com. And now on the free Peacock app. Yeah itis not over they air, but it serves the needed golf fix.
It came on at 10 this morning. I can see straight again now, so I'll watch this afternoon.
Too much small print/legalese with all this streaming stuff and just consumerism in general. I don't participate in many things people do these days.

It came on at 10 this morning. I can see straight again now, so I'll watch this afternoon.
Too much small print/legalese with all this streaming stuff and just consumerism in general. I don't participate in many things people do these days.
I like real time traffic updates so all hail Google

I like real time traffic updates so all hail Google
Ahhh...but you only like them because of something we all hate. ;)
So net result is they are still bad if we follow strict logic. :ROFLMAO:

Can we keep this convo on topic please
Sorry. (y) Get so bored/antsy with all the commercials, I keep walking away from the TV for a while... hard to watch golf these days.

I looked at Oosthuizen before the tourney, but if you look at this 2020 stats, you'd say "no damn way." Same with Cabrera Bello. Two surprises.

Almost picked Wolff as my dark horse, but it was too much fun picking Rickie. Fowler is turning into Spieth, but just without the wins.

So much for Rory being a bust 🤦🏻‍♂️

@Canadan’s DJ pick isn’t aging well. :ROFLMAO:

Back