PODCAST Off Course: Episode 23: 2020 US Open

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show including discussing some fun topics including choosing putters and the 2020 US Open. Hosted by Dan Edwards and Rob Miller, each Friday the hosts give you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before.

Episode 23 is here and Dan and Rob discuss the following topics.

Joined by Adam from Golf Unfiltered
2020 US Open
Choosing Putters
The Crazy World of Bryson DeChambeau

Continue reading...

This was a really good show.
@golfunfiltered with the bomb at the end about Bryson could not be more wrong though.:ROFLMAO:

Half way through, but I'm ready for a @Canadan spinoff where he just rants for 30 minutes unimpeded each week about something he thinks is scummy.

Half way through, but I'm ready for a @Canadan spinoff where he just rants for 30 minutes unimpeded each week about something he thinks is scummy.
I think I broke that word this week. Oof.

@golfunfiltered
gold star of the week goes to you.
"bryson is not good for golf"
:thankyou:

This was a really good show.
@golfunfiltered with the bomb at the end about Bryson could not be more wrong though.:ROFLMAO:

Dang it. I am only about half way through till I get off work. Now super curious.

Just listened to a bit more. The discussion on putters and what they are worth etc was... Interesting.

I’m still laughing at the last question and answer by @golfunfiltered

Had the chance to listen today, another great one.
I haven’t heard the word *cupboard* since my grandmother used it maybe 10 years ago(?), so good going there.

Had the chance to listen today, another great one.
I haven’t heard the word *cupboard* since my grandmother used it maybe 10 years ago(?), so good going there.

Old mother Hubbard didn’t go to a cabinet or pantry to get a bone..

Back