Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

I always record the golf and watch it back at my speed so as to avoid all of the commercials and the annoying players like Cantlay -- but even playing it back at 2X the speed, Bryson is bloody pedantic

Don't care for Bryson but man what a dominating performance

Strike first, strike hard, no mercy. Cobra golf.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Yeah Bryson!! What a dominating win. Love this guy, he deserves it.

Hmmm good point. There hasn't been that many winners to NOT hit fairways though, right? Most past winners hit fairways in any PGA event. I am sure there must be a stat for that somewhere.
I’m sure they’ll talk about that in the post-game, there was plenty of talk about it yesterday. General consensus was that you don’t win U.S. Opens by not hitting fairways, and neither Bryson nor Wolffie were hitting them.

If he switches to a 48" driver and gets longer, god help everybody else and the courses

If he switches to a 48" driver and gets longer, god help everybody else and the courses

I’d love to see that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool moment with Bryson and his parents via video.

I thought of that, too. Was he close enough to 3rd to drop a spot if he three putted?
No. We were talking about it. How many finish under par in their open debut? Might be something there.

Cool moment getting the video with his parents! Even if they seem a little tech deficient lol

Bryson hit more fairways than the field average fwiw. For all the talk of how few fairways he hit this was overlooked.
Doesn't matter to the haters.

Also god I wish Azinger would stfu. Don’t need to hear about intestinal fortitude twenty times in the last hour.

I'm not a Bryson fan at all, but this round and the way he's handling this win makes me like him a little......just a little. Don't worry though, I'll go back to completely not liking him in a couple weeks.

Cool moment getting the video with his parents! Even if they seem a little tech deficient lol
I feel like that made it SO parent though! :LOL:

how can you not like this guy. Great moment there with his family!(y)

Checks top.

Big brain move.

Then annoyingly goes full NASCAR driver, thanking everyone. Tool.

Checks top.

Big brain move.

This made me chuckle. Thank you hahah. Gotta plug those sponsors!

Checks top.

Big brain move.

he may be different but at least he's genuine.

LOL at tv cutting him off. "No, you can't say one more thing. You're done."

You think Bryson's beard will fill in when he hits puberty?

Checks top.

Big brain move.

For the money these guys get paid, they should do more of that.
The only other guy that I can think of that talks gear and partners is Phil.

Back