Cleveland RTX ZipCore Tour Rack and Black Satin Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
A few months back, Cleveland introduced RTX ZipCore, their new line of performance wedges and they have been incredibly well received. The one request made by golfers on the THP Forum has been more finish options and today Cleveland is launching Black Satin and Tour Rack.

1Finish-1024x692.jpg

Rather than go into all of the technology that make ZipCore unique, we will send you here, to our original preview which is filled with everything you need to know...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I just spent way too much time looking at the hand polish options for the Tour Rack.

They look good. Really good. I want some.

That black looks awesome. The tour rack option is the bomb, and at a bargain price I’d only an additional $20?

Love Tour Rack so much.

Of course, RH only. Awesome!!!!

This is the release we needed to see! The black looks good and will be in my bag.

THP logo on the wedge is very cool and love the leading edge options as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That black finish...👀

Both of these options look really good. Tour Rack for only an extra $20 sounds like an absolute steal.

I'm a fan.

Great looking wedges!

That us absurdly affordable, holy cow

Solid options for a line that is getting some good early reviews. naturally I like the darker finish and I can see the Tour Rack option being popular with better players who want to dial in those grinds.

That Tour Rack option sounds pretty cool and I'm surprised the price is that low. I'm not sure how much of a difference I'd actually see but I'm interested in trying that out. Plus the raw finish is what I love.

The black looks really good. That should be a good seller.

Love the black finish! A great wedge, so anyone on the fence should try these out ASAP!

Knew I should have waited to order my 48!

His is gonna get pricey, my ONLY knock on the ZC’s so far is the sole grind for my wants and needs, this could totally remedy that.

I just got the 50* last week in satin, but now I'm wanting it in black having seen this......decisions, decisions....

I'm stunned by the custom grind options and overall Tour Rack concept. I have loved the stock option on the 54 Mid so far, and this gets the gears turning on what to do for a lob wedge, or maybe even fine tuning the grind on the SW slot. . I will definitely be rounding out the ZipCore set with some raw finish wedges.

Love the two THP custom logo wedges. Very nice. Good article

Love the RTX4 - if these are as good as they look watch out!

Love the RTX4 - if these are as good as they look watch out!
HUGE feedback thread on the ZipCore’s here that’s ongoing. They’re as good, most would say better.

I’m borderline obsessed with Tour Rack and the options that exist

oh man these look good. I'm glad there are finally other options to the line. Tour Rack definitely has my attention.

Back