Official Rant of the Day

I’m hearing through the rumor mill that this someone mad about changes made to benefit the majority of the membership. Apparently change is hard and a beautiful Sunday and two weeks later is when people decide to voice it. I pray I don’t grow up to be like that - I really do.
Was it the new power couple at the course, Richard and Karen Imallthat? 😉🤣

My 2nd Covid test is taking forever to comeback. Yes I had it in May. Some of the Symptoms have come back and I was retested Thurs and since I am a 1st responder they said I should have results in 1 day. Today is day 3 with NO Results not happy.

Had a meatball sandwich for lunch at work, now I need a nap. 😕

My 2nd Covid test is taking forever to comeback. Yes I had it in May. Some of the Symptoms have come back and I was retested Thurs and since I am a 1st responder they said I should have results in 1 day. Today is day 3 with NO Results not happy.
I'd say, based on the length of time, you're gonna live. Thanks for your service!

Working on 2 evaluation presentations for two different groups. This is my least favorite part of my work. It is required, important, and can be valuable. But compared to the dynamic cutting edge science on these projects, evaluation as a topic is plain and simple cumbersome and boring. I'm falling aspect putting these together ... :rolleyes:

I took my son camping Saturday for scouts and I got some sort of food bug. My digestive system is finally starting to feel normal but my body feels tired. I hate stomach bugs.

I am in a serious funk right now. Not sure what it is, but finding motivation is tough to come by these days.

I am in a serious funk right now. Not sure what it is, but finding motivation is tough to come by these days.
hang in there bud... you got a great pool and hot tub ready to relax and the sun is shining.... you just need to open those eyes and adopt a "sunshine state of mind"

Oh yeah you beat me in fantasy as well!

Shout out to the one percenters and their private jets overhead 300 feet above my house. That was my alarm clock today. (n)

How the heck can a school district decide to close school after kids are on the bus and or at school. Such a stupid decision after other districts had made the decision earlier so parents could plan accordingly.

Potty training kids.. That is all..
I feel ya,

Kiddo was at home all last week with the wife potty training.
Lots of hits, some misses, some accidents.
First day back at daycare yesterday and he had 2 accidents...... why? They figured a kid 1 week into potty training didn't need to be put on a potty before going for playtime.

We're getting there!

I feel ya,

First day back at daycare yesterday and he had 2 accidents...... why? They figured a kid 1 week into potty training didn't need to be put on a potty before going for playtime.

We're getting there!
It's a new week and we've had some battles but no accidents so far...

I feel ya,

We're getting there!
What helped us was we bought a kid potty that looks like a real toilet. We would put it in the living room and let Sicilia sit on it. We would keep her diaper off too. As she got used to using it, we moved it into the bathroom beside the big potty. Then, eventually we took it away, and she’s been using the big potty without many problems. It was a fairly easy transition.

We've officially reached fall, heading towards that time of year I have no use for. Although I do have fall golf to look forward to, so that's a plus. However, the last 4 days with temperatures in the 30s every morning are just indicators of what is coming. Too cold, too soon.

What helped us was we bought a kid potty that looks like a real toilet. We would put it in the living room and let Sicilia sit on it. We would keep her diaper off too. As she got used to using it, we moved it into the bathroom beside the big potty. Then, eventually we took it away, and she’s been using the big potty without many problems. It was a fairly easy transition.

We have been really good with using the potty, and the small toilets at daycare.
The big issue is when he gets into something, like playtime or crafts, and just doesn't want to leave lol.
Unfortunately at daycare, the toilets are up a flight of stairs and a very long walk away. Even if he was ready to go, he wouldn't make it in time.

Golf rant at myself: I need to have more confidence in my golf abilities. I have made massive improvements in my swing and play and have the pieces to achieve my next step goals. But to do that, I also need to stop underrating my ability and game. For example I put down my putting all the time, but it is actually pretty good. Most of my game is solid. There will always be ample room to improve, but the game right now has scoring room I have yet to explore. Or more correctly, scoring room I have yet to allow myself to explore. Mental game. This is where I need to improve. Trust myself and my game and give me permission to move forward.

I had a couple of tee times setup for this weekend at Payne's Valley and Ozark National, and my friends ended up having to bail last minute. Was looking forward to being some of the first to play the full 18 at Payne's Valley.

I had a couple of tee times setup for this weekend at Payne's Valley and Ozark National, and my friends ended up having to bail last minute. Was looking forward to being some of the first to play the full 18 at Payne's Valley.
You couldn't find anyone to take their spots? That course looks insanely good!!

The wife and I played in a couples 2 day tourney this weekend and we did very well. At the end, they say that due to the China virus, the scores and results will be sent via email the next day. So when nothing shows up by last night, the wife sends an email to them to make sure they had ours and the reply was.....oh, we're hoping to send out the results on Wednesday....:mad:

It seems the new toilet rolls are IKEA furniture!!! We desperately need furniture in this house as we’ve sized up. I need a bench for my AV equipment that I designed with their besta system. As soon as they get stock in, it’s bloody gone! My nearest IKEA is in the Bay Area, so I have to arrange grandma to look after the kids, book time off work, all for the hope stuff will be in stock. Which so far, when it comes to going up, it isn’t! First world problems I know, but it’s so bloody frustrating.

Trying really hard for @chillyballer to get this free shaft to him for his junior golfer. I'll just paste the mssg I just sent him. Oh the comedy.

So buddy, I'm trying SO hard for you. Got to Golf Galaxy today. Bought a box of AVX so I had an excuse to beg the kid for a box. Told him free driver shaft for a junior golfer. "Got just what you need" and he scoots off. Comes back with Ping Jr set box. "No, full size driver, Cobra Encore ZL for a H.S. kid, please." "Ahh.." he says. Comes back with Titleist iron box. I say, "oh no, I need a driver box if you have one." "This is all we get stuff in."
I took the box and thanked him, what the hell. But I still dont have a box for YOU.

Not on this late notice and at that price haha

Ok I know the phrase is "if you have to ask you cant afford it", but how much was the round to be one of the first??

Back